Baby Veronica is going home!!!!

Ok, I get it, you guys don't like how this trail went down but unless you've got some hard evidence supporting your claim of abuse. let's try to dial down the hysteria.
Please do not lump the rest of us who believe that V is with the wrong family with Paula. We do not agree with her assessment.

Anybody have thoughts on this? It appears the C's have registered at Target and BRU for a baby that was born the end of Nov.

http://www.firstmotherforum.com/2013/12/capobiancos-register-at-target-for-new.html

It looks like it is a hoax. That woman is nuts too, asking Target to verify a registry.
Cuckoo_clock.gif

It looks like it is a hoax. That woman is nuts too, asking Target to verify a registry.
Cuckoo_clock.gif

I don't know.. I would think if it was fake that their "team" would have had that removed immediately. Nothing they do would surprise me.

I don't know.. I would think if it was fake that their "team" would have had that removed immediately. Nothing they do would surprise me.

Maybe it's not even on their team's radar or they don't want to spend anymore money on lawyers for something so stupid to be removed. Seriously, who goes searching for baby registries for random people just to see if they might have one? And then who calls up Target to start asking for them to verify the ownership of the registry? I agree with Robbi for once...a nut that is coocoo, that's who!

Maybe it's not even on their team's radar or they don't want to spend anymore money on lawyers for something so stupid to be removed. Seriously, who goes searching for baby registries for random people just to see if they might have one? And then who calls up Target to start asking for them to verify the ownership of the registry? I agree with Robbi for once...a nut that is coocoo, that's who!

Exactly, not to mention the news media would have been all over this like white on rice.
Even the link in zoemurr's post say it could be a hoax.

I feel so sorry for that poor little girl. I hope when Veronica gets older she sees exactly what the Capobiancos have done to her and her family and goes back to her real dad.

I feel so sorry for that poor little girl. I hope when Veronica gets older she sees exactly what the Capobiancos have done to her and her family and goes back to her real dad.
I don't. How horrible would that be for her? I do hope she eventually has a relationship with her father.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter