• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

Made a slight date change to my ticker. We are now looking at the week after Thanksgiving, or about 5 weeks sooner than originally "planned." It's a slightly better week for me to take off from work, still very low crowds, the room rates are only about $10 more per night, AND I think it will be totally worth that to be able to see the World in all its Christmas splendor!!

I'd love to see WDW at Christmas at some stage in my life. Go for it!

Big news in the Lego Clan household: this weekend, our eldest begins the process of moving out. So very bittersweet... Of course I'll miss him, but he's not going far (about 2 hours north of here). It's time, and he's ready. He's very excited about the opportunity, and I'm happy for him. :lovestruc

It is so bittersweet. All the best to you and your eldest!

Good morning nanners and welcome to a new week. Please keep all arms, legs and heads inside the vehicle at all times, and enjoy the ride!

Happy Friday everyone!!

kimmar, how goes the moving process?

Enjoying a very mild stretch of weather (for January in NH) lately and no complaints from me. An actual early spring would be just lovely.

....well, we cleaned out the attic.....

9951fc077272b1904980b2ca57fb49fb.jpg

:yay: Hi, y'all! Our internet is back up. Woohoo! I've missed y'all.

I'm starting to get excited about our late September trip to WDW. It seems so far away.

Not much to report from my house. Tribble, our wanna be house lizard, didn't see his shadow this morning, so we're set for an early spring. Unless he lied because he wants back in the house. He was on the back door this morning, staring at me. I've told him that two pets are enough. He disagrees.:headache:

Just for fun, for anyone who's interested (I know there are a couple of photogs on here!), I'm doing a picture-a-day thing this year:

http://365project.org/mariam66/365

Nothing earth-shattering (I'll leave that to PiO.... :rolleyes:) but some fun shots and a little window into my life. The shots will get better with the weather. My favorite subject is nature/landscape, and right now there's just not much out there to inspire me. :squirrel:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter