Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

Anyone (except PiO!....sorry!) have big plans for this week?

Dinner with the fam at my brother's - it's Hannah's first Thanksgiving!!! :hyper:

Not sure what I'm doing on actual Thanksgiving Day. Family drama is sucking all the joy out of it so I am giving serious consideration to not even going :mad: (to the IL's.......).

Grrr....
Stay home with the cats. Even better - come celebrate with us! ::yes::

Morning all,

Hope those here in the US had a nice Thanksgiving. PiO, hope you just had a nice weekend!! T-day itself was "ok." But it was nice to have the long weekend. My house is all decorated for Christmas and I love it! I'll post some pics later on after work.

AEr7tPTl84Jtqu1t9cdirVgGnfWjfqNwSp711GCp1MLsVC5yeWzHyVE_LP-WKCR_8gX2ovLJ6b-PoGSo_jFdBRw~

Picture of the lake at work yesterday. You rarely see it so absolutely still! What a perfect reflection.

@LegoMom3 Your picture isn't showing up for me at the moment. But I'll probably catch up in the next couple of days. The weekend was great! Looking forward to seeing your pictures of the Christmas decorations.

Hi, y'all! :wave2: My workload has slackened and now I can come back on the boards and play with you.

....those zombies are... :crazy2:....uhhhh.....YOU SHOULD HAVE WARNED ME!
Buck up, buttercup! (Note to self: Kimmar doesn't like zombies either. Add to the list of don't post around Kimmar.)

Would it have made a difference? :rolleyes1

Just be thankful I didn't include the pictures of the clown zombies.
Oh I'd love to see those, PIO! Can you post them in another thread, since we have the squeamish one? BTW, great photos! It's been raining here, yet again or maybe that should be almost still, so photo ops are few and far between until I get a raincoat for my camera. It's on my Christmas list, along with a new strap. ScottyKitty peed on mine when he had his bladder infection and I can't get the smell out. :crazy2:

Happy news to share! Our granddaughter was born today. We'll get to meet her in about 2 weeks, can't wait! :flower:
Gwynne, I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! I know you can't wait to see her. :jumping1:

Tink, it's nice to meet you. I hope you stick around for a while!

Oh yes, we made our reservations for Disney for 2016! Woohoo! Going in late September this time. Can we leave now?

2 weeks is a long time where new grandkids are concerned. I hope it goes quick for you!
Congrats! Bet you're counting the days! :cloud9:

Gwynne, I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! I know you can't wait to see her. :jumping1:

Oh yes, we made our reservations for Disney for 2016! Woohoo! Going in late September this time. Can we leave now?
Thanks guys for your sweet thoughts! :goodvibes

Getting ready to make our trip out to meet her! She's one week old today. :cutie:
I've got a couple of Christmas boxes to mail today. I figured it would be easier to do it now than when we got back.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend. It's amazing we're into December. Time does fly! :flower1:

Weird. They weren't even posted from the same location (i.e. storage server). It must be something here that won't let it show up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter