Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

....I don't believe we've met.

Ah! Ok, @kimmar067, meet Tinkerbellarella. @Tinkerbellarella , meet kimmar. I feel like I've known you both for forever, but I guess Tink's been away that long!! Tink and I "met" here on the boards AGES ago, and met in person, in front of POTC in the MK, over Memorial Day weekend of 2009! We had another WDW meet in 2011 (Royal Family 5k!), and now that I'm back in New England, we've had a few real-life meets since then as well. Tink lives in RI, loves cats and Lapu-Lapu's.

kimmar has been a Babnana through quite a few threads now. She's from NJ and loves toast, but not clowns. :rotfl:

I guess I should introduce Tink to PiO as well, as I don't think you've met, either! So, Tink, meet @PrincessInOz .... PiO, meet Tinkerbellarella. PiO lives down there on the bottom of the globe and is an A-MA-ZING photographer!!! She also writes a mean TR. :thumbsup2

Morning everyone! Just a quick check-in. Barely 20* this morning as I write!!! :cold: Hard frost on everything. I guess we're due... ::sigh::

Morning everyone! Just a quick check-in. Barely 20* this morning as I write!!! :cold: Hard frost on everything. I guess we're due... ::sigh::

Morning! Stay warm. And speaking of due...we have a grandchild that's due sometime in the next couple of weeks. Exciting time! :cheer2:

tumblr_msaw7u7l7c1rqgazso1_100.gif

Temps in the 90's today. Hot! Hot! Hot!

There was a time where that statement would have made me feel envious, but I have to say that time has passed. I had such an issue with heat this summer; feeling sick, faint, etc.. Blech. I'm not looking forward to snow and ice, nor am I a fan of sub-zero temps, but this cooler stuff isn't all that bad, actually!! :rolleyes:

There was a time where that statement would have made me feel envious, but I have to say that time has passed. I had such an issue with heat this summer; feeling sick, faint, etc.. Blech. I'm not looking forward to snow and ice, nor am I a fan of sub-zero temps, but this cooler stuff isn't all that bad, actually!! :rolleyes:

It's going to be a long, hot summer over here. I don't mind a bit of heat but the kind of hot summers Australia has are totally ridiculous.
I've held off on putting in my summer vegies...but I think I'm going to plant this weekend. It just means a commitment to make sure I water them.

Morning and welcome to a new week! Anyone (except PiO!....sorry!) have big plans for this week? Anyone already in travel mode?! Just keep safe, wherever you go. I am working the next three days, then have the 4-day weekend off. Yesterday I cleaned my living room and rearranged to make room for the tree on Friday and doing all my decorating!! Not sure what I'm doing on actual Thanksgiving Day. Family drama is sucking all the joy out of it so I am giving serious consideration to not even going :mad: (to the IL's.......).

Weather is turning colder and according to DS19, the ski area will fire up the snow guns tomorrow night and give them a test run. Those of us returning to work there this winter had a meeting on Saturday. There is some new management and I think it will be better this year than last. At this point, 4 out of 5 of the Lego Clan have jobs there this winter, and the 5th person has an app in!! Talk about a family affair. :grouphug:

Anywho, hope everyone's well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter