[b]june 1, 2013 magic med 7 day[/b]

Thank you!!!!!! We are very excited!! Get wait!!!! I asked someone to switch weekend with me and she said oh that's a year away I said at that time Not it's 334 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana:

Welcome to the obsession of counting sleeps. I have an app on my phone called "shipmate" that counts down the days or hours. :)

My 7 year son says that I am obsessed with Disney. :confused3

Welcome to the obsession of counting sleeps. I have an app on my phone called "shipmate" that counts down the days or hours. :)

My 7 year son says that I am obsessed with Disney. :confused3

Thank you! :cloud9:
I have that app too!!!! It's awesome!!!

I too will be celebrating my birthday June 1!
:cheer2: It willbe our 45 wedding anniversary!:cheer2:

DH just booked our return flights for Monday. We will stay at the airport Marriott & take an exclusion through them on Sunday.

:cheer2: It willbe our 45 wedding anniversary!:cheer2:

DH just booked our return flights for Monday. We will stay at the airport Marriott & take an exclusion through them on Sunday.

You booked your flights? How exciting!! :banana: I can't wait to book ours - then we'll be one step closer!

I have a day off of work today and I'm getting sucked into trip reports and researching different port options. If you plan to do Rome on your own, I came across a great link with step by step instructions as to how to get to the train station at the port of Civitavecchia and how to use the trains. It's great!

Ron in Rome

You booked your flights? How exciting!! :banana: I can't wait to book ours - then we'll be one step closer!

We only had the return flights to book, since we're on the EBTA just before this. Having the flights & place to stay afterwards gives me a real good feeling! We do have 2 stops, but reasonable layovers.

Bobbi:goodvibes

PS. I don't walk very well. We did a Baltic cruise 3 summers ago, & the cobbled streets nearly did me in. This time, I don't think I will attempt them, so I'm looking for relatively easy excursions. I'll be reading what everyone has said so far about excursions and will be asking tons of questions, once our family DCL cruise in August is over!

:smickey:
I have been checking everyday and the price to fly from RDU to BCN is still in the $1200-1300.00 per person range. EEEKKEEE!

I have found a private tour in Rome and Naples.
smartcruisetours.com

for 4 people, Rome and Sisten Chapel for $290 euros.
This covers everything in rome and then we can purchase tickets to
sisten chapel for $19 euros each. Really good price compared to others
out there.

Same price for Naples:
Pompeii and Amalfi Coast for $290 for 4 people.

At least something is going down. :cool1:

Less than a year and can not wait to go! :love:

Does anyone know if the Renaissance Barcelona hotel is a hotel that Disney will be using for our upcoming cruise??

I'm looking at booking their pre cruise package. 136 euros for a nights stay, breakfast in the morning and free shuttle to the port. They will also pick you up at the airport as well.

Thank you!

Does anyone know if the Renaissance Barcelona hotel is a hotel that Disney will be using for our upcoming cruise??

I'm looking at booking their pre cruise package. 136 euros for a nights stay, breakfast in the morning and free shuttle to the port. They will also pick you up at the airport as well.

Thank you!

I'm not sure if it's a hotel that Disney uses but this is where we're staying too so we can use the pre-cruise package. I'm all for having them pick me up at the airport and also bring me to the port in the morning! :banana:

I'm not sure if it's a hotel that Disney uses but this is where we're staying too so we can use the pre-cruise package. I'm all for having them pick me up at the airport and also bring me to the port in the morning! :banana:

All right, we'll see you there then!!! :thumbsup2

All right, we'll see you there then!!! :thumbsup2

Did you book the room online through Marriott or did you book it some other way. We are still up in the air if we are going to come a day early or catch a flight that gets there that morning. We are thinking about doing some touring of Italy and France for a week after the cruise. Still figuring this all out.

Did you book the room online through Marriott or did you book it some other way. We are still up in the air if we are going to come a day early or catch a flight that gets there that morning. We are thinking about doing some touring of Italy and France for a week after the cruise. Still figuring this all out.

We booked it online.

I'm always worried that there could be a delay or something with the flight to take the chance of flying in on the day of the cruise. This will give us chance to check out the city as well. Hopefully we can find another group that would like to share a tour with us.

So sad to say we will not be joining everyone on this cruise. With the airfare not going down and the excursions being outragous, we have changed from this to a 4 day cruise on the Dream and 3 nights at WDW. I know this is not the same as Europe, but the price is half.

Everyone enjoy themselves!

:sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter