Autograph Books.

FeatureFoil

Earning My Ears
Has anyone order autograph books from "DisneyAutographBook" on ETSY?

I like the one at Disney where you can put a photo next to the signature but I with three kids this time doing it I can only guess how confused I will get. I like the idea of having the covers personalized.

And for all you creative people who are going to tell me to make my own. :confused3:lmao:

Thank you!

candielips said:
Do you have a link?

I found it and think they are super cute! I have made my own books and done the pillowcase thing. But I think $20 is a decent price if you really feel like you can't make your own.

What I did one year was go online and find autograph pages from various peoples sites. Then I sent them to be printed. Punch a hole in the top and put on a single binder ring. Easy peasey!! This can be done for less than $5!! And if you actually feel like being a little creative, add some ribbon to the binder ring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter