Aulani Owners Thread - ALOHA!

I think an ocean view is ALWAYS worth it! After all you are in Hawaii:love:

I wish I could, but it's not in the cards for this trip. If I was staying longer I'd go for it. We have an ocean view once we get to Kauai.

No problem booking a studio, island view for 3 nights in January 2012 at Aulani at the 7 month booking window.:woohoo:

Now we'll be doing a three island hop!

Disney just ran an 1/2 page special ad in the Sunday Honolulu Star Advertiser in the help wanted section.

We just bought into Aulani! :woohoo: We bought a 220 point contract and plan to alternate Disneyland with Hawaii/ WDW. On paper this will work well, in reality time will tell, I guess! We can be pretty flexible with our Disneyland dates, so I think that will help.

Called member services today and got a 2 night reservation in December at Aulani! :cool1: Though I live in Washington state, I was born and raised in O'ahu, so I look forward to eating the local food (will stop by L&L Drive Inn often), buying Kona coffee and macadamia nuts at Costco, but more importantly, visiting my friends and family :goodvibes.

IssyHikerBiker - I used to live on Oahu too, near Ko 'Olina in Ewa Beach. I love going back to visit, and I have been going to Ko 'Olina for many years now. This resort is going to be awesome!

IssyHikerBiker - I used to live on Oahu too, near Ko 'Olina in Ewa Beach. I love going back to visit, and I have been going to Ko 'Olina for many years now. This resort is going to be awesome!

I used to live in Hawaii Kai. Sad part was that I lived 5 minutes from the beach but I always took it for granted :sad2:. Now, everytime we visit Hawaii, we made sure to go to the beach every day!

Hi all,

I haven't been on this board since 2009 when we were planning our Disney Cruise. We are planning a trip to Aulani in February. I think we need to wait until July to book. Our 'home' is Animal Kingdom Resort.

Looks like I need to figure out how to edit my signature ;)

This is an awesome thread! Thank you to everyone that contributed!!

We just joined DVC Hawaii on 6/23. We're still waiting on our paperwork to arrive.

We are so excited and can hardly wait to finally close and try to book something right away. I've read such wonderful things about this new resort.

Again thanks! :)

Subscribing...I want to plan a trip for June 2012, so I can't wait to read those TR's :cool2: Aulani is looking beautiful!

We bought in for 220 pts at Aulani in May and after 3 sets of paperwork it looks like we are going to be closing soon - well, they cashed the check anyways :)

Anyone know how long it takes to get the activation code for dvcmember.com?

This morning we booked a 1 bedroom ocean view at the seven month mark. :cool1: Studio OV was also available, but I did not ask about the other views. Hey ~ it's Hawaii and I am from Colorado, I want to see the ocean!!

This morning we booked a 1 bedroom ocean view at the seven month mark. :cool1: Studio OV was also available, but I did not ask about the other views. Hey ~ it's Hawaii and I am from Colorado, I want to see the ocean!!

Congratulations on getting the ocean view! I agree with you: When we go to Hawaii, we hope to get at least the Pool View, if not the Ocean View.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter