Aulani for adults

eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
Hi

Is there just one adult pool?

What do I need to book apart from spa and restaurants please

Can you pay just to use hydrotherapy spa?

Many thanks :)

Last edited:
Yes, there is just one adult pool (our favorite as it quiet, relatively shady and loungers are generally available any time of day). The 2 level infinity hot tub is also for adults only.

In terms of bookings, you could also consider renting cabanas, executive lanai or casabellas or booking excursions.

Our family did not use the spa this past trip so I'm not sure if you can just pay for use of hydro-therapy pools. I believe on our first trip after opening you could.

No, you cannot pay to just use the hydrotherapy pools. They discontinued that option.

We also used the adult pool every day. Very nice and peaceful. It was nice to have the adult spa too. Such an improvement.

We were at Aulani this past May. We were able to book Ama Ama breakfast and dinner after we arrived -- did not make reservations far in advance. Makahiki breakfast booked 1 to 2 days in advance.

When I was there in Feb the adult pool was closed for a private event, although I never seen anyone in it. While the hot tub is supposed to be for adults only, the only time I used it (to watch the sunset) there were a number of children in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter