• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August Exercise Challenge: "Every Day is a Good Day for Disney - AND for Exercise"

I know I fell off the face of earth lol. Busy month with my DS going to school and his bday party. Now to catch up on here. I believe my math is correct. I'm still going to keep going .
8/7-30
8/8-30
8/9-30
8/10-20
8/11-30
8/12-30
8/13-30
8/14-20
8/15-20
8/16-20
8/17-20
8/18-30
8/19-30
8/20-30
8/21-30
8/22-30
8/23-20
620/620

Good Morning, and happy "Silly Saturday" to all! Today I have a fun character photo just because I liked the perspective:

I love this picture!

What was the last animated feature film personally overseen by Walt Disney?

This is one of those things that I should know and I don't.
I know that Pirates is the last attraction he personally supervised. Does that count for anything?

Reporting in with 0 minutes yesterday (much needed rest day) and 70 minutes today

979/1050

I'm definitely thinking of all of you out there in the path of the fires and smoke. I really hope that they can somehow get these fires under control and things can start to get a little better out there! Stay safe!

Good Morning, and Happy "Magic Monday!"

Our photo today is one of my favorite "things they did to the castle" - put a room in it! I want to stay here someday:

Castle Suite.jpg

As for color changes, it was a banner day yesterday! :rainbow:

We have a new :sunny: orange:
kathleen27

a whole bunch of :car: reds:
SarahDisney
LizardQueen8
roxymama
lisah0711

and our very first green:
Keithsmomma !!
Mickey Trophy Icon.png

Congratulations everyone!!!!

And there's still a week left in the month, so keep up the good work!

Today I completed my longest run EVER! Took me 180 minutes. So excited to be putting on the miles, but glad next week is more of a "rest" week. I need it!

Kudos to you on your long run! :cool2: That takes a lot of effort. You definitely deserve a rest week after that effort! :flower3:

And there's still a week left in the month, so keep up the good work!

Yep, still lots of time to hit those goals! :cheer2:

24 minutes walking brings me to 976/1000. Thank goodness I got so much activity in at the beginning of the month because this smoke is killing my minutes. And it made my hummingbirds leave early. :sad:

Our photo today is one of my favorite "things they did to the castle" - put a room in it! I want to stay here someday:

castle-suite-jpg.119088

So beautiful! I would love to stay there ... not very likely to happen, but it's still a dream I have.

Reporting in with 21 minutes of walking ... mostly running errands

1000/1050

If I can make it out for a run tomorrow (it will depend on the weather and my back), I should hit my goal then!

I would LOVE to stay in that suite in the castle! I actually found the DIS earlier this year because I was entering the Perfect Fit sweepstakes (they were giving away a night's stay in the castle suite plus deluxe resort stays and spending money) daily and did an online search about the contest which led me here! :)

I did 45 minutes of walking today which should bring me to 670/1000. Not sure that I'll meet my goal this month but I have lost a few pounds and this thread has kept me motivated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter