• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August Exercise Challenge: "Every Day is a Good Day for Disney - AND for Exercise"

I would love to stay in that castle suite. :cloud9:

Today-
15 minute walk
& 22 minutes strength & core, it was a 30 minute video, but my cat interrupted the end by laying down underneath me while doing ab exercises, :cat: poor kitty is sad because the kids are visiting their grandparents for a few days.

575/1100

Good Morning, and Happy "Terrific Tuesday!" Our Walt Disney quote for today is:

“I happen to be kind of an inquisitive guy and when I see things I don’t like, I start thinking, why do they have to be like this and how can I improve them?”

:rainbow: We have two new color changes:

kathleen27 to pixiedust:Pixie Dust Purple, and

LizardQueen8 to Wish Green, and GOAL!
Mickey Trophy Icon.png

A whopping 10 minutes for me yesterday (410/620) and no real excuse, but I hope to use my time more wisely today. :yay:

And I'll sneak in some team stats even though it's not Friday: We have 3,955 minutes to make Team Pink.
That's 132 minutes each (or just under 20 minutes a day) which I bet we can do in this last week if we really try!
Go team!!! :goodvibes

Ugh! So I hurt my calf/foot worse than I thought :crutches:
Like any true runner, I tried to ignore it and pretend I wasn't hurt. After resting it, it's worse. I have succombed to the fact that I need to see a doctor :guilty:
Congrats to all of you persevering thru illness, smokey skies and vacations!
I'm afraid I won't add more minutes to my total this month unless we start to count candy crush minutes ( anyone have some spare lives for me?)
:-) Hopefully I'll be up and running for September!

Like any true runner, I tried to ignore it and pretend I wasn't hurt. After resting it, it's worse. I have succombed to the fact that I need to see a doctor :guilty:
Congrats to all of you persevering thru illness, smokey skies and vacations!
I'm afraid I won't add more minutes to my total this month unless we start to count candy crush minutes ( anyone have some spare lives for me?)
:-) Hopefully I'll be up and running for September!

Ouch! I hope the doctor gives you some good news!
Rest up and take care of yourself, and we'll see you in September!

815/1000

That's a walk, a quick ride on the bike at the Y because I really didn't feel like swimming and would have had to squeeze between people because I got up too late for my own lane! I'm sure I looked the sight in my jumper dress over my swimsuit pedalling away! :joker:And today I was lazy again! I barely remember turning off my alarm, but woke up just as class was starting. I rolled over. :cloud9: Thank goodness my girlfriend called to play pickleball tonight! Hope tomorrow I actually get up on time. This o'dark thirty stuff is for the birds!

The finish line is in sight, team. Let's go!!

50 minutes running/walking, 25 minutes yoga.

1120/1100 :woohoo:

75 minutes for me today, walking and running.

Puts me at...
Drumroll please...

1075/1050!

935/900 60 min.

Congratulations LizardQueen8, SarahDisney, and chbc on meeting your goals!

Ugh, that stinks. I hope the doctor can help and it heals quickly.

This o'dark thirty stuff is for the birds!

It sure is! I love the cooler weather but now it's ALWAYS dark when I run.

More minutes:

Tuesday 37 minutes running and cross training
Today 56 minutes running

1145/1500

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter