August Exercise Challenge: "Every Day is a Good Day for Disney - AND for Exercise"

Good Morning, and Happy "Cinema Sunday". For our trivia today, we have a character-to-movie matching quiz:

http://www.triviaplaza.com/disney-characters-1-quiz/

(If you enjoy it, when you click <done>, there are more Disney ones in the list.)

We have several color changes today as well:
swissfamilyrobinson to purple :figment:
glss1/2fll to red :car: and
roxymama and scdak to green/goal!
Mickey Trophy Icon.png Mickey Trophy Icon.png

No minutes for me yesterday, but over 800 came in for the team as a whole!! If we can keep going like that in the next two days, we'll easily hit team pink! (We need 1,028 minutes total, or just 34 minutes each!!)

It's going to be a busy couple of days, so I may be updating at different times than usual, but keep on posting those minutes everyone!! :yay:

Didn't get to work out last night because I developed a bad headache just before I had planned my work out and decided to go to bed instead. So this morning I did the 20 minute HIIT routine that was supposed to happen last night, and tonight I'm adding another 70 minutes on top of that(a toning/cardio mix, a bicep/tricep workout and another toning one but this was more strength based) for a total of 1165/1200.

Good morning, and happy "Magic Monday"!

This last castle photo is one I found on Pinterest. The description says it's from "The Magic, The Memories, and You!" show in 2011. - In addition to the pretty colors, they projected photos that had been taken of guests that day onto the castle before Wishes:

Colorful Castle.jpg

My minutes:
We spent a little under two hours at a zoo yesterday. There were some great walking paths - long and hilly - but I obviously stopped frequently, so I'm guessing about 45 minutes of good exercise. That brings me to 645/620, so I made it with one day to spare.

:rainbow: Color changes:

PSUTraveler and galaxygirl76 are now right there at red :car:, and
sophy1996 and PollyannaMom are WISH green and goal!
Mickey Trophy Icon.png Mickey Trophy Icon.png

The team as a whole is only 162 minutes to pink!!!! I'm sure we can do it!!!!

Have a great last day of August, everyone!!

So over the weekend I walked a lot. But I don't know how to estimate it, since it was all day kind of things. I walked about 10000 steps each day. I ate horrible though! I did at least swim like 40 minutes so I'm at 807/1000! I don't think I'll be able to pull off 200 minutes tonight but maybe 30? Haha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter