AUGUST 3, 2013--FANTASY 7 night WESTERN

jham said:
So from your ticker it looks like you are celebrating your sweet 16 on the cruise? My DD Jayden will be as well, although her 16th is not until August 18th, we had to do the earlier cruise to not miss school (and I wanted to do a Western not an Eastern). :banana::banana::banana:

Oh I won't be celebrating my sweet 16 on the cruise :) I will be celebrating it four months later in Disney :)

We just booked! It will be myself, DH, DD13 and DD4 (ages at time of cruise).

We originally were going to cruise in January but for various reasons switched. At least that gives me more time to lose weight! ;)

We just booked! It will be myself, DH, DD13 and DD4 (ages at time of cruise).

We originally were going to cruise in January but for various reasons switched. At least that gives me more time to lose weight! ;)

Welcome! :yay::yay::yay:

I will have two years to lose weight so no excuses!!! :lmao: I still have a long way to go since I didn't even start until January.

GASTONIA!!!!

Let's meet one day for lunch (or dinner). We can meet at Applebee's- they have a Weight Watchers meal I enjoy.

I, too, have been trying to lose weight. I would like to lose 25-35 pounds.

We are tentatively planning on going on this cruise. It will be up to the local school board as to if we get to go. This will be the last family outing before my DD starts Kindergarden. So far it will be me, my dw, dd and my sister is planning on joining us.

We are tentatively planning on going on this cruise. It will be up to the local school board as to if we get to go. This will be the last family outing before my DD starts Kindergarden. So far it will be me, my dw, dd and my sister is planning on joining us.

Hope you can make it! My DD1 will be starting Kindergarten about 3-4 weeks after the cruise!

I just sent for a quote for this cruise. It will be me, DH, DD 17,and DS 15. It will be our 4th cruise, but we haven't done one since 2007. Dd wanted to make sure we hit another Disney cruise while she could go to the teen club. She wasn't old enough last time. :)

We'll be on this cruise- our first DCL cruise!

There will be five of us- DH and myself, our two daughters (9 and 11 then), and my mother. We are so excited and cannot wait!

I just sent for a quote for this cruise. It will be me, DH, DD 17,and DS 15. It will be our 4th cruise, but we haven't done one since 2007. Dd wanted to make sure we hit another Disney cruise while she could go to the teen club. She wasn't old enough last time. :)

We'll be on this cruise- our first DCL cruise!

There will be five of us- DH and myself, our two daughters (9 and 11 then), and my mother. We are so excited and cannot wait!

Welcome everyone!!! It's nice to see so many new people joining us!

Okay, I got it booked! Really excited, can't wait to meet everyone. It looks like we have quite a few teens in our group

CIAO Jeanne , Jessica and everyone !

:lovestrucWELCOME TO ALL THE NEW FAMILIES JOINING IN THE CRUISE !!:lovestruc

How was your Summer time ?

Marco and I have been blessed with a WONDERFUL AUGUST ! and we are very thankful about this ! My parents and his Mum did well all month long, so we could completely enjoy our Hawai’ian vacation !!

Here are some of our most “intriguing” memories – which we are happy to share with our new friends on this thread !!

In Keauhou (Big Island) we had a touching Vow Renewal ceremony , at sunrise , by the ocean : it was a complimentary feature , offered by our resort.
I especially was so emotional (35 years ! ) – and we made also some new very special friends !

ry%3D400

In the island of Kauai we saw the most beautiful “works of art” by Nature and came across to “strange” signs , such as “Nene crossing” ( Nene is the Hawai'i state bird ) or this one !! ;)

ry%3D400

This is “the view” we loved every evening from our hotel room :

ry%3D400

One of the highlights of our vacation was a day-long trip to the Kilauea (active) Volcano , where we admired gorgeous rain forest , incredible plumes of thick steam and gases rising out of Halema’uma’u Crater , a lava tube ( we walked through it ! A bit scary !) and even A LAKE of molten lava !! glowing in the distance at night !

ry%3D400

It was a perfect vacation and we have now so many beautiful memories about it !
This is why Marco and I both thought of sharing some pictures with you all .

As our cruise together is approaching … I hope these photos can put you all in a CRUISE MOOD
mickeys_dreamers_i000034.gif

... at least in a DREAM MOOD !!

WELCOME TO THE WEEKEND ! pixiedust: Enjoy the day !!

:wave2: laura

cristit14 said:
Okay, I got it booked! Really excited, can't wait to meet everyone. It looks like we have quite a few teens in our group

There is a facebook page set up for the teens. PM my daughter, DopeyLvr, your kids' info & she can add them. It is a private group.

Now for a little more of an introduction. It will be the four of us, myself, DH Brad, DD Rachel and DS Jacob. This will be our 4th Disney cruise. Our first was a land/sea in 2004. It supposedly was a "once in a lifetime trip". :) We then went on an Eastern in 2005 and a Western in 2007. Did a WDW trip in 2006 and 2010 and the kids did a WDW trip with the grandparents in 2008 ( I think).

We live in beautiful Colorado. Brad and the kids have lived here their whole lives. I was an Air Force brat and moved here with my family right after high school. So, I have been here for over 20 years myself.

I had actually wanted to go on the first cruise in June next summer because we have some friends going on that one, but my son will be in Film Camp for the whole month of June so that put cruising out. I am looking forward to seeing Costa Maya since we haven't been there before.

Hello everyone...I think we will be joining you on this cruise and should be booking it with DU in the next day or two.

We are a family group of 13 and will be cruising to celebrate my mom's 75th birthday. My dh and I just got off the Magic a few weeks ago and will be moving our dummy date to this one.

Onboard will be:

Me, my dh, ds (18) and dd (20)
My mom and dad
My brother and his kids dd 16, dd 15 and ds 9
My sister and her kids dd 14 and ds 10

I will post more information when we actually get our reservations booked and rooms assigned!!

We have all cruised on DCL before but on the Wonder (and us on the Magic too!) and cannot wait to see what the new ship looks like. I happen to really love the Wonder and the Magic and hope this ship is just as magical!!

Welcome! I can't wait for the new ship too. It should be great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter