August 25, 2013 Dream - Who's here

37 Rooms and 109 people right now for the FE. Just a few more days left until we close the list.

We may be adding my niece to our group. My sister is still deciding on that one.

62 days left.

Hi - do you already have the final FE list?

I apologize for the delay with the official FE list. I was traveling for work this weekend.

I have split the FE list and posted it. There are 2 groups. Group 1 has 55 people and 19 rooms. Group 2 has 54 people and 18 rooms. That is a lot of people and a lot of rooms. Biggest I have ever participated in.

There are 14 groups still waiting for room assignments. Once you have your room assignment please send it to me and I will update the list. Any final room changes can be communicated at the meet on embarkation day, or I will post it on a white board on my stateroom.

Any questions let me know.

I apologize for the delay with the official FE list. I was traveling for work this weekend.

I have split the FE list and posted it. There are 2 groups. Group 1 has 55 people and 19 rooms. Group 2 has 54 people and 18 rooms. That is a lot of people and a lot of rooms. Biggest I have ever participated in.

There are 14 groups still waiting for room assignments. Once you have your room assignment please send it to me and I will update the list. Any final room changes can be communicated at the meet on embarkation day, or I will post it on a white board on my stateroom.

Great. Where can I go to see about the guests in each cabin (age/gender/etc) and to find out in which list I am :-)

Hello Tim

I got my room assignment today. It is # 2021.

Thank you.

Hi Tim, We just received our cabin number.... it's 8551...Thanks!:banana:

Group 2 added one person. My niece is going along and staying in the grandparents room. So room 2540 (first on the list for group 2) has 3 people now.

Ooh. I got excited seeing people received room assignments today. But after anxiously logging into the disneycruise website, I don't have mine yet. But I do realize that I think Disney might have my Castaway club number wrong... hmm... :rolleyes2

Assigned tomorrow, right? :banana:

Just checked--still GTY:sad: Hoping for some pixie dustpixiedust:

Hi Tinked,

What category did you book?

I noticed yesterday 5D was open and this morning 11A is open.

Maybe no news is good news (I hope)

I didn't get any pixie dust but Im ok. I just hope Deck 2 inside will be ok. I'm a little worried but this cruise will give me an idea on how to do things next time.

Ooh. I got excited seeing people received room assignments today. But after anxiously logging into the disneycruise website, I don't have mine yet. But I do realize that I think Disney might have my Castaway club number wrong... hmm... :rolleyes2

Assigned tomorrow, right? :banana:

HI GoofieNewfie,

Any luck on your cabin assignment?

Hoping you and Tinked get a great assignment SOON. ;)

Yup, got it today. :cool1:

9508. 8B. We did 8C GTY so a tiny upgrade but I'm not sure I see the difference between an 8C and a 8B. And I'd rather be lower, but this is good.

I did an inside 10C on this year's EBTA which I loved just fine. So this room is sweet even without any pixie dust.

I'm looking forward to trying out one of the new boats.

I guess I need to look again. Trying not to check more than once a day. I'm booked in a 9B gty. I think I had originally booked a cat 9Agty but when I added my DGS who hadn't been born when I booked on the June cruise they changed me to a cat9Bgty. So looking at the Deck plans I think I will be down on Deck 2 with you baleeve. At least it's convenient to the Enchanted Garden. I did a Cat11A on the Dream in 2011, my first inside stateroom. Insides were at a premium then because of the virtual porthole. That seems to have calmed down a little. I think you'll do fine. I always ask myself how much time do I spend in the room? I never had a verandah until I got pixiedust: on my NYC cruise.

Goofynewfie, I think the different between cat8B and cat 8C is the position on the ship. 8B is fore and on deck 9 and 8C is aft on Deck 8. I like the rooms forward because the elevators are less busy (I like to think).

Well, I guess I'm the only one up to celebrate but the third time was the charm. I got a slight upgrade too, cat 9B to cat 8D. So I won't be on Deck 2 after all. The pixie dust fairy hit again. Slightly larger room which will help with the baby's pack n play. and a higher deck. :cheer2::cheer2::thumbsup2:cool1: This is great!

Well, I guess I'm the only one up to celebrate but the third time was the charm. I got a slight upgrade too, cat 9B to cat 8D. So I won't be on Deck 2 after all. The pixie dust fairy hit again. Slightly larger room which will help with the baby's pack n play. and a higher deck. :cheer2::cheer2::thumbsup2:cool1: This is great!

Happy dance. :cool1:

Booked a 7A & got a 5E with large verandah!!! :woohoo: Does anyone have a general idea about how much a 1 bedroom suite at the port would cost to upgrade? I can't imagine it's the $6,000+ amount. Lots of those rooms still available. I'd pay $1,000 extra to get into one of those rooms!!!

Besides the embarkation 3 pm meet....is anyone interested in getting together for Palo Brunch? Family Quest or trivia night? Maybe in Nassau gathering together on a group walking tour (something short).

Also is any interested in some way of identifying each other...I know some cruise meet threads organize bracelets. Maybe there is still time to order some matching bands from online?

Don't mind me....it’s the geek in me to like to party plan...mixed with my southern ancestry. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter