August 25, 2013 Dream - Who's here

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by MyCathryn, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Timothynt

Timothynt Earning My Ears

I need to have made 10 posts in order to include a link. So stand by for 7 posts with little information so that I can post the important one with the link to the FE list.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Timothynt

The current FE list has 34 cabins and 99 people. I think that is too many. So if everyone doesn't object I am going to split the list into two. You can give to your list, or everyone, up to you. This has worked well for us on past cruises.

4. Timothynt

I am also setting a closing date for the list of June 26th. That gives 2 months for the crafty people to make their gifts, and everyone else to buy them.

5. Timothynt

Did I mention that the FE list is still open?

6. Timothynt

Anyone else "have" to wear matching shirts for embarkation day?

7. Timothynt

8. cheribelle

cheribelle Mouseketeer

I see my name on there but don't think I meant to sign up. Can you remove me?
    Not trying to be a party pooper but its our first cruise and i just want to check things out :)
    Thanks and sorry!!

9. baleeve

baleeve "I want adventure in the great wide somewhere -- I

LOL. :rotfl2: Be a good hubby and wear that beautiful shirt with pride!

We are wearing matching shirts. They are red with a big muppets Animal on the front. It was a toss up between Animal and Perry the Platypus :goodvibes.

10. sam.diss@btinternet.

sam.diss@btinternet. poppy100

I cant seem to open the link ?? Am I doing something wrong ?:scratchin

11. baleeve

I can't get it to open at work (darn security) and I can't get it to open at home (no excel) SO I guess I will have to hand write it all. :sad2::badpc:

12. Coconut8473

Coconut8473 Mouseketeer

Hi everyone,

We're so excited to be joining you all on this cruise (our second on DCL and first on the Dream; we sailed on the Magic last summer out of NYC and LOVED it). It'll be me (40), DH (40) and DS (3.5), and we'll be traveling with another couple and their 3.5-year-old as well. We're following our cruise with 4 days at WDW, staying at the Dolphin. We've got a Palo brunch booked, and are looking forward to the Blue Lagoon Beach Day in Nassau (did this last year, and, aside from the mediocre lunch that's included, had a blast.)

We booked back in January when we found a fabulous rate for Cat 7A, and I've been monitoring the rates and category availability for the past 6 months. Is it possible that this cruise could be sailing full? Or do they sometimes hold back cabins that haven't sold out by the 75-day mark, and then release them at low rates closer to the sailing date? I was always under the impression that the last week in August was among the least popular, because it's prime hurricane season and many schools in the country are already back in session. We're from NY, where school usually begins after Labor Day, so we traditionally like to take advantage and travel the week before. We used to always take advantage of the smaller crowds at Disney over Labor Day, but I'm curious if that's changed at all over the past few years (we haven't done our WDW Labor Day trip since 2008).

Either way, full or empty, crowds or not, it's going to be a great trip! :)

13. baleeve

I called Disney today with a question and the CM said our cruise is almost sold out with only 10 cabins in hold. And all that is left are concierge.

Looks like a FULL ship.

14. disneytheway

disneytheway Mouseketeer

Hi everyone!
    Just saying hello to all who are so excited with the upcoming cruise. :wave2:

15. Timothynt

Just to be clear, the FE list that I have posted has NOT been split yet. That is the full list and I will split it once we close it in two weeks.

I will post a PDF version of it as well as the excel version so that everyone can at least see it.

16. Timothynt

Cheribelle I removed you from the FE list but added you to the meet up list, just in case you are interested it putting some faces to names.

17. Timothynt

I know that many of your are still awaiting cabin numbers, but if you have them, can you send them to me so that I can update the FE list.

18. FlyTriPacer

FlyTriPacer Mouseketeer

Timithynt, please remove us from the FE list. When is the meet? Haven't mentioned this to the wife, but it may just be me (depending on time).

Thanks!

19. Timothynt

FlyTriPacer I removed you from the FE list and put you on the meet only list. I am not sure exactly when or where the meet up will be. So check back here to find out.

Tim

PS I am a flycirrus kind of guy

20. SOTOFAMAUG13

SOTOFAMAUG13 Earning My Ears

Hi! This will be our first Disney Cruise and we are super excited!!
    We would love to participate in the FE Extenders....Can someone give me more info on how it works. We will have 3 rooms on the 10th floor, will have to double check room #'s. It'll be :earsboy: dh (36) me (33) ::MinnieMo ds (2 1/2) :tigger: , we will be with my brother's family too, celebrating his 30th birthday and his daughter's 1st birthday and my sister-in-law, and with the grandparents! We can't wait!:cool1:

21. FlyTriPacer

FlyTriPacer Mouseketeer

Tim,

We'll have to meet up and talk a little flying. I logged 3.5 in a C-206 for work today. Will get close to 4 in it tomorrow and 1 on Saturday. May try and take the TriPacer up after church Sunday. Have a good one, and see you on the cruise.

Chad