August 22nd 2009 Western Carribbean Anyone?

Wondering how many twilight fans there are involved in the FE exchange- I just might have a little something extra for my fellow twihards ;)

I am a big twilight fan.

DS made fun of me until he watched the movie.

I let my sister borrow the bokks. SHe just didn't get it:sad2:

Wondering how many twilight fans there are involved in the FE exchange- I just might have a little something extra for my fellow twihards ;)

We are not officially involved in the exchange but are exchanging with a few other people.

We are in 2643 and 2645 if you have any extras. My daughter is a HUGE Twilight fan and we already have her Twilight magnet made for the door.

Here's what we will be going on the ship one week from today.

Dessert demo, castaway party, goofy party, KC reception, Family Quest,

Marina is looking forwardc to Rattatoui cooking class, the golden mickey after party, campout.

EtA: I don't have anything else planned. But, you will be able to find me at the quiet cove or spa area.
I will probably get a pass to the rainforest room.

Im so excited to even pack. my head is spinning in different directions and i just keep reading this boards. I have to get my but in gear and get upstairs and start putting things in the suitcases. we are leaving wed night for the drive down and two days in cocoa before getting on the beautiful ship saturday morning. I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!keep forgetting we are going to disney for a week after the cruise and have to bring things for that part because the weather channel has me so preoccupied. signing off and have a great day!!!!!!

:love: a few twilight extras eh....is it Edward...please say its Edward!:woohoo: Love the books...not too fussed on the film...just downloaded them onto my e-reader, for the trip :rolleyes1
Well...the 'powers that be ' did indeed spring me early:) (thank you Jackie)
The sight of my poor dejected body slumped over a PC:surfweb: was obviously too much for her and she let me go at 15:30:banana: Besides...my paperwork was all up to date, ditto my audits...and the clinical pathway I had to write has been emailed to the appropriate person!...I even returned my library books to the hospital library..and grabbed a sneaky Starbucks on the way back....got to love the selling of retail spaces in hospitals:lovestruc

so...i got home...about 16:30....to find beds not stipped, rooms not tidied...crappola alll over my spotless kitchen. Not a happy bunny:furious
but order has been restored.
One good thing...our hastily bought Scout minibus passed its MOT...which, for our American friends...IS A GOOD THING! we were just a little worried it was going to cost alot of money...but its all good!
so...one more hectic day, bit of last minute packing...and we are off.
My mum and Bro are leaving Glasgow at 0800 hrs tomorrow...not exactly sure why, but anyway! They are staying at a hotel near the airport tomorrow night, we are flying out of Manchester..which is about an hours drive for us, but about 4 for them, so they are getting the train tomorrow instead:)

so..packing...
Erik...and any other Scouters still present...we have packed a few of our group badges and some other bits if you are still interested in swapping:idea::crazy2:

this time next week....being dragged back on to the boat before Sundown...but only just apparently. Sundowners on the Port side anyone ( or is it starboard...never did get the hang of it..:blush:)

I thought i was on holiday...but i have just realised how much i have to do tomorrow:scared1:
0900-Nails
1030-Orthodontist. DD had her braces removed on Friday, for which she is very very grateful, but we have to go pick up her retainer in the morning.
1000-Hair....whoops. Better re schedule that one....Dentist is 20 miles away!

1200- Hair...girls. At home:headache:
1300- cleaning up after hair..:rolleyes1
1400-Pedicure, facial, Eyebrows- me:chewy:
eemmm...Hair-Me ...somewhere in there...I hope!
Packing...packing...packing
1900- slimming class...well...too many:mickeybar....need some willpower from somewhere:rolleyes1
I cant beleive we booked this 20 months ago and we are still running round like headless hens on the last day:upsidedow:crazy: absolute madness!

wish i could just be there now :teleport:

Just did an emergency dress shirt run to Kohls. Thank goodness when Mark got home from work today he thought to pull his dress shirts out for packing. He doesn't wear them for work anymore, so he hasn't had them on for a while. Somehow, they all managed to shrink while hanging in the closet :rolleyes1. I shouldn't be judgemental. Somehow my bathing suits manage to shrink over the winter every year :rotfl:.

Wow - didn't realize how many closet Jim Cantore fans we have here...:rotfl:

I am a HUGE Twilight fan so I'd love a Twilight goodie. Maybe I'll put a picture of Jacob on my FE. ;)

Maza.....don't you just love coming home to a messy house :-)thumbsup2 sarcastically). I love coming home from weekend Girl Scout camping trips and finding DH hasn't cleaned a thing since Friday night. :eek:

The DCL bottled alcohol policy is just weird. :crazy: You can bring onboard at Port Canaveral all the booze you want and just pay a $15 corking fee to drink it at dinner.

But if you buy wine on the ship at the duty free shop you cannot even get the bottle until the last night of the cruise. You cannot bring wine onboard from Grand Cayman but you can in Cozumel.

What will I be doing a week from today......having a leisurely breakfast at Topsiders. Take a swim in Quiet Cove pool in the morning. Have leisurely lunch. Host the DIS party in our cabin. See the show then dinner then par-tay after dinner.

I'll help you, so long as the part of the ship you need isn't the under side!!

:rotfl2::lmao:

Just did an emergency dress shirt run to Kohls. Thank goodness when Mark got home from work today he thought to pull his dress shirts out for packing. He doesn't wear them for work anymore, so he hasn't had them on for a while. Somehow, they all managed to shrink while hanging in the closet :rolleyes1. I shouldn't be judgemental. Somehow my bathing suits manage to shrink over the winter every year :rotfl:.

Men's tuxedos do the same thing so I came up with an excuse that I posted on the DIS a while back......

"atmospheric conditions exist in the male closet that negatively impact the molecular structure of the individual fibers in the material used to make tuxedos, thus causing shrinkage".

This should be my last post. Flight tomorrow is at 7:35 am...need to leave the house at 4:45 am:wave2:

I have to pick up Kayla from dance tonight at 8:30. Hope to be in bed by 9:00 to watch The Closer then lights out for me!!! In a perfect script, I should be asleep by 10:05, but I am sure I will up 5 or more times on the computer.

I just finished packing Marina's things:cool1:

Next up is Matt.

Then, me.
Erik is packing for himself.

I bought all the toilitries yesterday.

Both kids got their haircut this morning

I took the kids to the store earlier. Each picked out a new DS game for the way down. I also grabbed them new headphones for it.

Plus, they each got a new DVD.
Matt got The simpsons season 5- over 600 minutes
MArina picked icarly -around 600 minutes.

I would like to get the house cleaned, but not sure if it will happen.
Last week was very hectic so I could not get done what I had planned. My grandpa and our older dog died. Plus, I have tons of laundry from both kids being away all week.

This should be my last post. Flight tomorrow is at 7:35 am...need to leave the house at 4:45 am:wave2:

I have to pick up Kayla from dance tonight at 8:30. Hope to be in bed by 9:00 to watch The Closer then lights out for me!!! In a perfect script, I should be asleep by 10:05, but I am sure I will up 5 or more times on the computer.

I'll be watching The Closer, too.

Have a safe trip.

Last week was very hectic so I could not get done what I had planned. My grandpa and our older dog died. Plus, I have tons of laundry from both kids being away all week.

So sorry to hear that.

Both kids will be on a one night camping trip on Wednesday so I'll have the house to myself and I'll start packing then.

I thought i was on holiday...but i have just realised how much i have to do tomorrow:scared1:
0900-Nails
1030-Orthodontist. DD had her braces removed on Friday, for which she is very very grateful, but we have to go pick up her retainer in the morning.
1000-Hair....whoops. Better re schedule that one....Dentist is 20 miles away!

1200- Hair...girls. At home:headache:
1300- cleaning up after hair..:rolleyes1
1400-Pedicure, facial, Eyebrows- me:chewy:
eemmm...Hair-Me ...somewhere in there...I hope!
Packing...packing...packing
1900- slimming class...well...too many:mickeybar....need some willpower from somewhere:rolleyes1
I cant beleive we booked this 20 months ago and we are still running round like headless hens on the last day:upsidedow:crazy: absolute madness!

wish i could just be there now :teleport:

:rotfl2::rotfl:
Totally the truth!! I always feel like I start my vacation half dead :worship:from all of there is to do, pre vacation!! At least you don't have "go to work" on your list.

I hope :scared1: I have run the last of the errands today. Will continue packing tonight. Lots of little loose ends to finalize.

Thanks to everyone for all of the liquor clarification. I have taken down your cabin #'s and will be visiting regularly!!! :lmao: I was planning on bringing some aboard, now I'll know to load down the kids's carry ons too!!

As for what I'll be doing one week from today, aside from visiting/moving in with KC, I'm not sure. I've printed the Navigators, but have been saving them for the LONG ride down to FL from NJ. :rolleyes1

Safe travels to all leaving tomorrow!!!

I just finished packing Marina's things:cool1:

Next up is Matt.

Then, me.
Erik is packing for himself.

I bought all the toilitries yesterday.

Both kids got their haircut this morning

I took the kids to the store earlier. Each picked out a new DS game for the way down. I also grabbed them new headphones for it.

Plus, they each got a new DVD.
Matt got The simpsons season 5- over 600 minutes
MArina picked icarly -around 600 minutes.

I would like to get the house cleaned, but not sure if it will happen.

What a hard week!! I'm so sorry about both of your losses. You definitely need a cruise!! (I won't be complaining about my toilet/fountain flowing on my hardwood floor again)!! You need a :grouphug:

You and I are like minded lately! We are both leaving Wed after DHs get home; we are staying Th/Fr at the Radisson; we just took our kids for new DS games/movies. But you are much smarter than me....... I had no idea they made headphones for the DS!! How many car trips have I listened to both for hours!!! :headache:

I hope you have a really easy trip down and can just relax before the cruise.

Have a safe trip!!! See you soon!!

What a hard week!! I'm so sorry about both of your losses. You definitely need a cruise!! (I won't be complaining about my toilet/fountain flowing on my hardwood floor again)!! You need a :grouphug:

You and I are like minded lately! We are both leaving Wed after DHs get home; we are staying Th/Fr at the Radisson; we just took our kids for new DS games/movies. But you are much smarter than me....... I had no idea they made headphones for the DS!! How many car trips have I listened to both for hours!!! :headache:

I hope you have a really easy trip down and can just relax before the cruise.

Thanks for everyones kind thoughts. We knew it was inevitable. But, still sad.

I got the DS headphones at Target.
It was an investment in my sanity for the drive. Matt picked out Guitar Hero-at least it is a different version than the PS2 I hear coming from the basement.

A few road trips ago, I made the mistake of buying the headphone/microphone combo. Never again. Both kids were training their Ninetend Dogs.

I asked the kids at the store if they knew where theie DVD headphones were. Santa brought them for Christmas for our long ride in Feb.

Yes, we will be hanging out by the pool most of the day. Erik would like to go to ROn Jon's. The kids want to go to the beach for awhile.

I am feeling the stress of packing.... At least I know my FE and exchange gifts are done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter