• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 22, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

It is possible to get copies of a Birth Certificate. If you live in the same area, you can often just walk in and they will make them for you.

:cool1: The kids passports just showed up today!!!! DH and mine are in the final processing stages!!!! Disney Dream, here we come.

Corbett744, my oldest was born in NY and we're in NJ so I was hoping to avoid having to take a day off to drive in.

I've updated the FE list with the most current information I have. Please take a look at it below and if I'm missing information or something is incorrect contact me asap. I'll plan to close out the list in 2 weeks, and get out the final information and instructions. We're getting close!!!:dance3:

Is it way to late to join this FE?:banana:

Hi I have no idea how to respond LOl I think I already did but not sure. Anyways I was just wondering if its to late to join FE? Thx

Hi I have no idea how to respond LOl I think I already did but not sure. Anyways I was just wondering if its to late to join FE? Thx[/QUOT

The list was closed I sent Tracy a message to let her know about your message I will add your name to my list and bring u something give me your room names and kids ages

Is this the currently most-up-to-date FE list?
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=47947792&postcount=34

It is still missing room numbers for Tigger76g and Cruisinmom... are they definitely in?

Could the people who joined late be added to the list too (maybe below a line or something), so those of us with extra FE items can add them in?

Thanks!!!

Tigger76 withdrew a few weeks back due to her wedding and i believe cruisinmom never responded.

Hi there! My name is Catherine. We just booked our Disney Dream Cruise for August 22nd to the Bahamas. We would love to join the FE list, if it isn't too late. This will be our 2nd Dream Cruise. We have a family of five. My husband Chris and I will be traveling with are 2 son's Taylor (16 yrs. old) and Trevin (6 yrs. old), and our daughter Trinity Rose (3 yrs. old). We are cruising for Trevin's birthday, which is August 24th. Please let us know if we could participate. Our cabin is 8592.

Hi there! My name is Catherine. We just booked our Disney Dream Cruise for August 22nd to the Bahamas. We would love to join the FE list, if it isn't too late. This will be our 2nd Dream Cruise. We have a family of five. My husband Chris and I will be traveling with are 2 son's Taylor (16 yrs. old) and Trevin (6 yrs. old), and our daughter Trinity Rose (3 yrs. old). We are cruising for Trevin's birthday, which is August 24th. Please let us know if we could participate. Our cabin is 8592.

I have added you to my list I will make sure my boys stop by your room

I'm making an effort to begin a list for our fish extender group. We have a lot of interest, which is great!
I need the following information for our exchange to be most successful: your room number, the names of all people in your room, and the names, ages, and genders of children in the room. If you are on the list below I have indicated what I still need. Please PM me and I'll update.
If you are not yet on the list and would like to participate, PM me and I'll add you!!pixiedust:

tracyz Room 9043 Steve and Tracy, Emmalyn (girl, age 11)

cj1977 Room 7570 Jane and Charlie, Anthony (boy,age 9), Lawrence (boy, age 6), Daniel (boy, age 2)

Lreip Room 8675 Lynette and Robbie (boy, age 10)

DelilahRose Room 8673 Ruth, Nikita (girl, age 18)

lindylou2 Room 6538 Lynne and Leigh, Gemma (girl, age 10), Tessa (girl, age 8)

tdunaway Room 10162 Tracy and Madison, Katie

TiggerAllie Room 8550 Allison and Stasia

ohkneebee Room 6150 Brian and Marie, Chris (boy, 19)

ohkneebee Room 6148 Kenny and Anne, Dylan (boy, 10), Derek (boy, 8)

jaimebpac Room 8540 Jaime and Roy, Alex (boy, 8)

SandSunandFun Room 8592 Catherine and Chris, Taylor (boy, 16), Trevin (boy, 6), Trinity Rose (girl, 3)

Feel free to touch base with any questions as well! Summer's coming!!!

The final!! I'll copy this to the FB page too, as I think everyone is over there. I'm going to put it on the events page with info about delivery days.

Hi Everyone!

My name is Jennifer and I will be joining you on this August 22nd cruise to the Bahamas, along with my mom and DD 7. We just completed a 12-day Mediterranean cruise on the Magic and are having some serious withdrawal issues! I think we are (at least I am) seriously addicted to cruising! :love:

We will be spending 2 days prior to the cruise in WDW (Saratoga Springs) as well. Can't wait! :woohoo:

Hi everyone!

Myself, my wife, our two daughters (one 14 year old and one 4 year old) and my mother-in-law and father-in-law will all be on this cruise.

Not sure we'll be able to get a fish extender from Etsy in time (and really no time or talent to make one), but that won't stop me from joining in on handing out goodies! Anyone have suggestions on what to bring as surprises for those who do have fish extenders? makes me feel like Santa Claus. :)

Cheers!

Hi everyone!

Myself, my wife, our two daughters (one 14 year old and one 4 year old) and my mother-in-law and father-in-law will all be on this cruise.

Not sure we'll be able to get a fish extender from Etsy in time (and really no time or talent to make one), but that won't stop me from joining in on handing out goodies! Anyone have suggestions on what to bring as surprises for those who do have fish extenders? makes me feel like Santa Claus. :)

Cheers!

There are many great ideas when I googled Pinterest I have many ideas for our next cruise
:beach::cool2::cool1:

Just finishing up the FE gifts!

I somehow missed the facebook page link. I got the final FE list in post #91, but can someone summarize any other events from the facebook page? Is there going to be a meet-up on embarkation day?

Also, for those who came late to the group but aren't on the final list in post #91 (dtgunter, ccrescenzo), we definitely have some extras we'd be happy to share, as long as you post your cabin numbers ASAP! (We leave for WDW on Friday and I need to get them in the suitcases!)

We'll have our fish extender on room 7620.

I'll make sure to pack plenty of kit kats and other yummies to hand out.

I hope everyone has a wonderful trip!

Hey EVeryone. I have been away for a couple of months and not kept up on the board. Do we have a meet planned, and if so where? Thanks Cindi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter