August 22, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by tigger76g, Aug 27, 2012.

1. JuliaK+3

JuliaK+3 Mouseketeer

:cool1: The kids passports just showed up today!!!! DH and mine are in the final processing stages!!!! Disney Dream, here we come.

Corbett744, my oldest was born in NY and we're in NJ so I was hoping to avoid having to take a day off to drive in.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ccrescenzo

ccrescenzo Earning My Ears

Is it way to late to join this FE?:banana:

4. ccrescenzo

ccrescenzo Earning My Ears

Hi I have no idea how to respond LOl I think I already did but not sure. Anyways I was just wondering if its to late to join FE? Thx

5. Cj1977

Cj1977 Earning My Ears

6. TiggerAllie

TiggerAllie DIS Veteran

Is this the currently most-up-to-date FE list?
    http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=47947792&postcount=34

It is still missing room numbers for Tigger76g and Cruisinmom... are they definitely in?

Could the people who joined late be added to the list too (maybe below a line or something), so those of us with extra FE items can add them in?

Thanks!!!

7. Lreip

Lreip Neverland

Tigger76 withdrew a few weeks back due to her wedding and i believe cruisinmom never responded.

8. SandSunAndFun

SandSunAndFun Earning My Ears

Hi there! My name is Catherine. We just booked our Disney Dream Cruise for August 22nd to the Bahamas. We would love to join the FE list, if it isn't too late. This will be our 2nd Dream Cruise. We have a family of five. My husband Chris and I will be traveling with are 2 son's Taylor (16 yrs. old) and Trevin (6 yrs. old), and our daughter Trinity Rose (3 yrs. old). We are cruising for Trevin's birthday, which is August 24th. Please let us know if we could participate. Our cabin is 8592.

9. Cj1977

Cj1977 Earning My Ears

I will add you to my list so my boys can stop by your room what is your info

10. Cj1977

Cj1977 Earning My Ears

I have added you to my list I will make sure my boys stop by your room

11. SandSunAndFun

SandSunAndFun Earning My Ears

Great! We are stocking up on FE gifts, and are looking forward to participating!

12. tracyz

tracyz Mouseketeer

The final!! I'll copy this to the FB page too, as I think everyone is over there. I'm going to put it on the events page with info about delivery days.

13. BellesMommy

BellesMommy Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone!

My name is Jennifer and I will be joining you on this August 22nd cruise to the Bahamas, along with my mom and DD 7. We just completed a 12-day Mediterranean cruise on the Magic and are having some serious withdrawal issues! I think we are (at least I am) seriously addicted to cruising! :love:

We will be spending 2 days prior to the cruise in WDW (Saratoga Springs) as well. Can't wait! :woohoo:

14. dtgunter

dtgunter Earning My Ears

Hi everyone!

Myself, my wife, our two daughters (one 14 year old and one 4 year old) and my mother-in-law and father-in-law will all be on this cruise.

Not sure we'll be able to get a fish extender from Etsy in time (and really no time or talent to make one), but that won't stop me from joining in on handing out goodies! Anyone have suggestions on what to bring as surprises for those who do have fish extenders? makes me feel like Santa Claus. :)

Cheers!

15. Cj1977

Cj1977 Earning My Ears

There are many great ideas when I googled Pinterest I have many ideas for our next cruise
    :beach::cool2::cool1:

16. Lreip

Lreip Neverland

Candy is always good. :) I do love kit kats lol

17. TiggerAllie

TiggerAllie DIS Veteran

Just finishing up the FE gifts!

I somehow missed the facebook page link. I got the final FE list in post #91, but can someone summarize any other events from the facebook page? Is there going to be a meet-up on embarkation day?

Also, for those who came late to the group but aren't on the final list in post #91 (dtgunter, ccrescenzo), we definitely have some extras we'd be happy to share, as long as you post your cabin numbers ASAP! (We leave for WDW on Friday and I need to get them in the suitcases!)

18. dtgunter

dtgunter Earning My Ears

We'll have our fish extender on room 7620.

I'll make sure to pack plenty of kit kats and other yummies to hand out.

I hope everyone has a wonderful trip!

19. tdunaway

tdunaway Mouseketeer

See you soon!

20. JuliaK+3

JuliaK+3 Mouseketeer

1 week away and I still haven't found a piratey tshirt for myself :eek:

21. corbett744

corbett744 Mouseketeer

Hey EVeryone. I have been away for a couple of months and not kept up on the board. Do we have a meet planned, and if so where? Thanks Cindi