• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 22, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

I would like to say, I am technologically incompetent or I would volunteer to do this...but I don't know how. But I would like to suggest that any facebook page we have should be set up as a closed group so personal information does not get out to the public. Especially dates we will be away, and where we live. Also, I have seen on some threads that if the first person on the thread is able to edit their post, they can make a list of all the plans that in underway for the cruise. If not, a second thread can be started by someone who knows how to do that ad it could include a link to facebook, who is organizing fish extender, when and where a cruise meet will occur, as an example. As I said, wish I could handle this, but can't and my JR guru is not available.

I am looking for links that have patterns for shrink charms disney/ cruise theme. Any one know of any good links?

Joining in! I am Brenda and my DH is Walt we will be celebrating our 13th anniversary this is our 7th cruise 3rd time on the Dream.
Hi! We are booked for this cruise too! It will be our 10th anniversary celebration.... :)

Hope to meet everyone!

Peggy

Hi!

The 23rd of August is our wedding anniversary too!!

Maybe we will see each other :)

Peggy

I think this is a great way to cerebrate also. We are celebrating our 33rd anniversary. Just really looking forward to a little time away, and sitting in the sun. Congratulations on 5 years.

We just booked! It'll be my husbands and my 5 year wedding anniversary on the 23rd! We honeymooned in WDW so figured it would be cool to do the cruise for an anniversary trip! We are very excited as its our first disney cruise <3

We are also booked my 3 boys, husband, my parents and myself. We can't wait to go and would like to join a fish extender group. We are also going to celebrate our 10 year anniversary:banana::banana:

YAY:cheer2: lot's of anniversaries!

Hello:
We are booked on the Disney Dream for August 22, 2013

My name is Michelle, my huband and I will be renewing our vows (20th Wedding Anniversary) on Castaway Cay! We are sharing this exciting milestone with our 3 children and my hubby's parents (I have the best in-laws in the world!!)

We are going to be joining the Fish Extender...can't wait!!

WOW Congratulations, I bet it will be beautiful.

We are in for this cruise. We are doing back to back with Aug. 25. cruise. Can't wait to see the Dream.
We are doing our 1st B2B with the same dates:woohoo:
Can't wait to meet everyone!

hi .I just sent a request for the facebook page..
I am always on facebook, not so much on disboards.. ( not always on computer)
it's been a while even since I have been on this page.
but I am joining in on the fun with you guys, .. me , ds 10, dd 9..

We have a few more people on the facebook page now :) The time is ticking down quickly now.
My DH and DDs are Camping this weekend My Dh is a Scout Leader and both of My DDs are Cub scouts. In England Girls can be Cub scouts as it is for boys and Girls as well as Brownies/Guides which I think is more similar to your Girl scouts. There was a lot of confused people on our last cruise when we tried to explain :)
The weather in England is starting to perk up a bit. But apparently it isn't meant to last :( Cant wait for Florida in August would like more than a day of nice weather
:(

Doombuggy. Looking forward to meeting you on the B2B.

We would like to join the Anniversary bunch. My DH Mike and I are celebration our 34th Anniversary. Just keeps getting better.

I sent a request for Facebook. Althought I admit I spend more time here.

Any one who has been on the Dream or the Fantasy, please answer if you can. I am familiar with what Palo has to offer. What is there about Remy that would make it worth the surcharge?

Thanks. Cindi

I think July 15th is a good cut off for FE I am making all my gifts and won't have time to make last minute ones :) I can't wait

I'm making an effort to begin a list for our fish extender group. We have a lot of interest, which is great!
I need the following information for our exchange to be most successful: your room number, the names of all people in your room, and the names, ages, and genders of children in the room. If you are on the list below I have indicated what I still need. Please PM me and I'll update.
If you are not yet on the list and would like to participate, PM me and I'll add you!!pixiedust:

tracyz Room 9043 Steve and Tracy, Emmalyn (girl, age 11)

Tigger76g Room ? Michelle and DH (name?), 3 boys (names and ages?)

cj1977 Room 7570 Jane and Charlie, Anthony (boy,age 9), Lawrence (boy, age 6), Daniel (boy, age 2)

Krd315 Room ? Self and DH, adult DD, 2 girls(names of all, ages of kids?)

Lreip Room 8675 Lynette and boy age 10(Robbie)

DelilahRose Room 8673 Ruth, Nikita (girl, age18)

NLong Room 8671 Herself(name?), girl(name and age?)

Cruisinmom Room ? Andrea, Sarah (girl, age 9), Rachel (girl, age 9)

Cruisinmom Room ? Andrew, Zachary (boy, age 19), Emma (girl, age 8)

Feel free to touch base with any questions as well! Summer's coming!!!

FYI Just to let you know that NLong will not be participating in the FE. Its her first cruise. :)

Hi!
DW and I are doing this cruise as the second half of a B2B (with the 8/18 Dream). We'd love to be in the FE! Could someone add us to the list? Cabin 8550, Allison & Stasia

I have finished my fish extender gifts. I worked on them all weekend. Not long now!

Hello ALL!
I haven't been on the DisBoard in about 6 months...can someone please post the link to the facebook page for our cruise?
After much discussion, our family has decided not to participate in the FE exchange only because we are renewing our vows on Castaway Cay and have alot of planning and purchasing of wedding stuff to do! My hopes are to be able to participate in the FE on our next cruise!!

Hi guys! We just booked the Aug 22 trip a few days ago and can't wait! I am traveling with my DD and this is our second cruise. We did the Wonder three years ago when she turned 18 and since she just turned 21 we thought it was time for another one! We haven't been assigned a stateroom yet but would love to particpate in the FE. I am going to look for the facebook group now! See everyone soon!!!

Hi Everyone, the August cruise is going to be my family's first cruise, and we heard a little about the FE groups from a relative. Sounds like great fun, but we don't know much about how it works or what's expected from people participating.... Could someone give me the cliff's notes version of what we would need to do? Not sure how the gift giving goes, is it a present to each other kid/adult in the group from each kid/adult in our group?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter