August 21, 2015 - Dream

nancyjo1998

DIS Veteran
Did not see a thread started yet!!!

Just booked the 3 day Bahamian Cruise for August 21, 2015 on the Dream.
It will be Me, DS (9 years at cruise time), and Dnana (my mom).

Who will be joining?

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise! pixiedust:

This will be our second cruise, we are just off the Dream last week and booked again for next year while on board.
We are keeping it as a surprise from our daughter this time, she will be 11 by the time we go.

I love surprises!!! I've tried to do a surprise trip to DIsney last year for my son but I was way too excited and want to talk about all the details with him!!!! The surprise lasted about 6 months before I spilled the beans!!!!

Hi all

This will be my 4th Disney Dream cruise. It will be my ds 12 at time of cruise and me. He's going to be excited to finally be able to join the pre teen club lol.:cool1:

We are doing this cruise as a b2b along with the August 17 2015 sailing! It will be me, DH, DS (19) and DS (12).

Just booked our first cruise....Disney of course! We set sail with you all! I'm new to this, so any help will definitely be appreciated. I'm sailing with DH, Chris; DS, Matthew(who will be 8 at cruise time); and myself, Jenn. We are so excited!:beach:

Just looked to see if there was a post of August 21st Dream.

It will be DH andy my 4th cruise and our 3 sons 3rd.

We are praying for good weather. We did this same cruise just about the same time in 2011 and we had to deal with Hurricane Irene. No CC ....:(.

We are celebrating our 25th Anniversary by booking Concierge and a Cabana....DCL here we coming.....hoping for sunny sailing..:beach:

Hi, we are returning for our second cruise, but this time bringing along Papa (first time cruiser). It will be my husband and I, our two sons (10) & (7) and my father. Very excited!!!

So we got our quote for our entire vacation...and I think I'll be working lots of overtime.....I think this momma will deserve a spa treatment on the ship....:rotfl2:

So we got our quote for our entire vacation...and I think I'll be working lots of overtime.....I think this momma will deserve a spa treatment on the ship....:rotfl2:

I am in the same boat:rotfl2: We are doing land and sea and then also spending a little time at Universal!!! To help save a little I am using my red card at target to buy gift cards to pay off the trip....It will save me a good bit of money.

Yep! They sell them in $50 increments. Then I just go on to make a payment and they have an option to pay with gift card.

Hi -- we just booked (actually switched) to this sailing. We are a family of five and this will be our first sailing on the Dream, although we have sailed on the other disney ships. Our kids are DS14, DS 11 and DD 7 at time of sailing.

Eight months and counting .... not sure how we'll keep it a secret. My DH spilled the beans last time :)

Hi -- we just booked (actually switched) to this sailing. We are a family of five and this will be our first sailing on the Dream, although we have sailed on the other disney ships. Our kids are DS14, DS 11 and DD 7 at time of sailing.

Eight months and counting .... not sure how we'll keep it a secret. My DH spilled the beans last time :)

Welcome!!!
I've tried to do the surprise thing but it never works out. I am always too excited and want to talk about all the details all the time!!! Maybe someday:rolleyes1

This will be our first family cruise. My DH and I went on the Magic last Spring Break for our anniversary. We are doing land and sea with the kids. I would love to do the fish extenders. Is anyone else interested? I will be traveling with my DH and our three kids, DD who will be 10, and twin DSs who will be 7. We are very excited but still haven't told the kids - we're trying to keep it a surprise.:tinker::tinker::tinker::mickeyjum

Tonya

Disney Magic 2014 ::MickeyMo

We would be interested in the fish extenders as well. I have read up on it and it sounds like a lot of fun. I think my son will really enjoy it as well.

I just booked this sailing to celebrate my grad-daughter's 5th B-day ... I am interested in FE .... has there been a group started ??? Would love to join in on it ..... :woohoo:

Hello, my family would be interested in participating in the fish extenders exchange. We are a family of three, myself (mom early 40s loves cotton candy lol), DS 13, DN 14.

Hi All! This will be our first cruise. We're a family of 5. DH, DD14, DD12 and DS10. Can't wait! pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter