August 21, 2015 - Dream

Is anyone willing to take on the task of setting up the Fish Extenders for our group? I am going to be super busy with school and work leading right up into our cruise date so I don't think I will have the time to take on this task.

Is anyone willing to take on the task of setting up the Fish Extenders for our group? I am going to be super busy with school and work leading right up into our cruise date so I don't think I will have the time to take on this task.

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has come forward to organize a FE for this cruise recently here on the DIS, please feel free to organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Hi shipmates-

Our family of 4 will be taking our first real cruise together. In addition to hubby and myself, we have a son who will be 11 and a daughter who will be 8 at cruise time. We would love to find other cruisers with kids of similar ages. We'll also be in the parks the week before the cruise.

Jen

Hi shipmates-

Our family of 4 will be taking our first real cruise together. In addition to hubby and myself, we have a son who will be 11 and a daughter who will be 8 at cruise time. We would love to find other cruisers with kids of similar ages. We'll also be in the parks the week before the cruise.

Jen

Welcome Jen!

Just got off the Magic and decided this would be a great get-away-weekend trip for us without kids! We're doing one of the Star Wars cruises on the Fantasy in 2/16, but wanted to squeeze one in for just us before school starts. Good excuse for the kids to stay with the grandparents.
Can't wait!

HI Everyone,
I'm like all the rest, just busting at the seams with excitement! I have been on 10 cruises but this will be my first Disney Cruise and who better to share it with, my granddaughter who will be 9 at the time of sailing. Its such a magical age. I will not be telling her ahead of time about the cruise, she has been hinting for years that she wants me to take her on Disney Cruise, so I will be surprising her as we arrive at port. I don't want it to lose the WOW factor between now and August. I'd like to join the "Fish Extenders" group for this sailing, cabin # 6190. Where can I find what the initals stand for in the posts ie...DH,DD,DS?

I'd love to help. I have the time to organize, but need guidance on how to set it up and follow thru with it.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise! pixiedust:

Would you be able to assist me to organize the FE for 8/21/15? I am new to Disney.

This will be our first family cruise. My DH and I went on the Magic last Spring Break for our anniversary. We are doing land and sea with the kids. I would love to do the fish extenders. Is anyone else interested? I will be traveling with my DH and our three kids, DD who will be 10, and twin DSs who will be 7. We are very excited but still haven't told the kids - we're trying to keep it a surprise.:tinker::tinker::tinker::mickeyjum

Tonya

Disney Magic 2014 ::MickeyMo
http://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-dream-8-21-15-join-fe-here.3381311/

Did not see a thread started yet!!!

Just booked the 3 day Bahamian Cruise for August 21, 2015 on the Dream.
It will be Me, DS (9 years at cruise time), and Dnana (my mom).

Who will be joining?
Just booked our cruise. This will be our first cruise !!! It's so exciting!!!! It will be me my son (4) and my mom. We were interested in doing the fish extender. How about yourself?

HI Everyone,
I'm like all the rest, just busting at the seams with excitement! I have been on 10 cruises but this will be my first Disney Cruise and who better to share it with, my granddaughter who will be 9 at the time of sailing. Its such a magical age. I will not be telling her ahead of time about the cruise, she has been hinting for years that she wants me to take her on Disney Cruise, so I will be surprising her as we arrive at port. I don't want it to lose the WOW factor between now and August. I'd like to join the "Fish Extenders" group for this sailing, cabin # 6190. Where can I find what the initals stand for in the posts ie...DH,DD,DS?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter