• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 2015!?!

just booked poly for next aug, 21st thru 28th. Got my magical deal and cant wait!!! Taking my niece and two great nieces, first timers. I know im going to tear up when i see the kids faces when they walk into the magic kingdom for the first time:dance3:

We are booked for August 29 - September 2nd. We might extend it once next year school calendar is released. I think school will start after Labor Day. This will be our first time staying at the Poly so we are very excited. My parents will join us too.
We will also go on a Fantasy cruise before our stay.

Got the email from my travel agent that they are going to start booking August soon, although we'll probably make it a July-August trip due to wanting to complete the trip before our season passes expire.

Didn't know that they discount weeks so far in advance with travel agents, so it is nice not to have to wait until the general offers are released. Tempted by the Contemporary Garden Wing (large discount), but thinking the Poly again with a lower, but still nice discount.

I didnt know they had discounts with travel agents this far ahead either :confused3 Is there any other way to get a discount this far out ? Do you know what discounts the travel agent had available. We may go the 2nd week in August ?

just booked poly for next aug, 21st thru 28th. Got my magical deal and cant wait!!! Taking my niece and two great nieces, first timers. I know im going to tear up when i see the kids faces when they walk into the magic kingdom for the first time:dance3:

Did you get a good deal through a travel agent ?

We are booked for August 29 - September 2nd. We might extend it once next year school calendar is released. I think school will start after Labor Day.

Hopefully we'll be able to extend our stay because of the late start of school as well. :)

We booked the bounceback offer for Aug 21-28 at All Star Music with upgraded dining plan. I am really hoping that school will start after Labor Day and MNSSHP will start early again. If that happens I will change our dates to the next week if possible. Can't wait to be back!!

August 28-September 8 here! Skipped this year due to many reasons, but are dying to get back to our normal annual trips!

We are booked August 20th - 28th 2015 :) We booked the bounce back offer a few weeks ago!

We got a "magical deal" for the Contemporary garden wing, August 17-23 pixiedust:. When/if Disney discounts come out for next summer, we would like to add to that. (August 10-16, hopefully at AoA in a Car's suite).

We got a "magical deal" for the Contemporary garden wing, August 17-23 pixiedust:. When/if Disney discounts come out for next summer, we would like to add to that. (August 10-16, hopefully at AoA in a Car's suite).

That sounds like a great split! :goodvibes

We would love to get a magical deal on BWI or WL! We will definitely be returning to one of those next August, don't know which one. How can we get a magical deal? I know special room will come out eventually but is there anything else?

We would love to get a magical deal on BWI or WL! We will definitely be returning to one of those next August, don't know which one. How can we get a magical deal? I know special room will come out eventually but is there anything else?

There are things you can do through travel agents ahead of the public. I was able to get my August trip extended to start before the offer start date so that I could trip in prior to the expiration of my annual pass.

Got my magical deal for 8/27-9/5. Thinking of adding 8/26. We are staying at the Beach Club for the first time. I can't wait for August to get here!

Ahhh I want/need a magical deal!!! We are going to do a "triple" graduation / my last year in my 30s bday trip next August and I am working on a single mama budget here for me and my 2 daughters. I would LOVE to stay at Poly or Contemporary but will probably do ASM again...unless I get a magnificently magical deal. Should I use a travel agent? We are looking at Aug 16 thru 26, hoping to do a few days off-site with friends in Tampa, and go to Universal also.

Just wanted to say thank you for mentioning about the "magical deals" to be had! We just booked our trip for Aug. 18-26, and we're staying at the CR - for the first time!!
Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!

:disrocks:

We just booked a magical deal at the BC, Aug 22-30th. Never thought I would be able to stay there. Now, let's talk about the weather. How bad is it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter