August 2015!?!

We are going August 22-28 stating at GF cl. Feb dining reservations will be here soon.

We will be at POFQ (with free dining :cheer2:) August 20th-September 2nd. We MIGHT add on Beach Club August 18th-20th ... hoping:love:

I'm so excited! I just rebooked our August trip using the "magical deal" and I'm saving over $2000 on our stay at the Poly. We are beyond ecstatic. :banana::banana:

Almost time for dining reservations to start! Anyone have any must haves for their August trip?

I'm so excited! I just rebooked our August trip using the "magical deal" and I'm saving over $2000 on our stay at the Poly. We are beyond ecstatic. :banana::banana:

Almost time for dining reservations to start! Anyone have any must haves for their August trip?

Just one for us.....Via Napoli :)

We'll be at the Polynesian Club Level, August 24th - August 31st. Cannot wait!! :yay:

I'm so excited! I just rebooked our August trip using the "magical deal" and I'm saving over $2000 on our stay at the Poly. We are beyond ecstatic. :banana::banana: Almost time for dining reservations to start! Anyone have any must haves for their August trip?

Via Napoli and pre-park Crystal Palace breakfast for us. We might also try Trattoria al Forno on the Boardwalk for dinner one night. I would say 'Ohana (breakfast), but we'll have to see if the kitchen is open when it gets closer to our 180+ mark, otherwise we might just hit Captain Cooks that morning instead. ;)

We just booked our August 2015 trip! We are staying at Animal Kingdom - Kidani 2BR suite. It's our first time renting points/staying at a DVC villa. Super excited! We'll be there August 16-30. :cheer2:

Last week in August. Trying to figure out if we should do CBR, WL or BWI (leaning towards BWI).

We will be at POFQ (with free dining :cheer2:) August 20th-September 2nd. We MIGHT add on Beach Club August 18th-20th ... hoping:love:

Just added on a two night stay at BC today!!! (Love the 'magical' deal) :thumbsup2
August 18-20 Beach Club
August 20-September 2 POFQ (free dining)
Doing the happy dance here :cool1:

We're planning to book this weekend.
Any tips for choosing a travel agent? We've always planned ourselves before.

We always book with CAA (AAA in US). They've always been good to us and we always use the same TA. I did just add on two nights at the BC. I googled 'magical deals labour day'. I heard about them on these boards. Could not have afforded BC otherwise.

Our 'must haves' always include pre park opening Crystal Palace, a dinner at Chef Mickey's, an ADR at Beaches and Cream (ice cream) and we are always looking to try a new places (this time: San Angel Inn, 1900 Park Fare breakfast, Tony's - wanted Liberty Tree Tavern but just learned it was closed during our stay :sad2: so no ooey gooey toffee cake for us :sad1:)

Driving again this year....This will be our 3rd time from NJ... roughly 18 hours.

I was hoping to make it a nice spread out trip, which so far it appears on track.

We'll be driving down on Fri. Aug 14th ( after work ) & arriving around noon on Sat. at VB. Staying until the 18th, then driving the short 1hr 45 min ride to the BWV until the 26th, then driving back up to Disneys HH for a 2 night stop, & hopefully 1 more stop in Williamsburg somewhere, to totally break up the drive coming home, ( which is always hard, & Depressing:sad: ) lol

See everyone down there...pixiedust:

Driving again this year....This will be our 3rd time from NJ... roughly 18 hours. I was hoping to make it a nice spread out trip, which so far it appears on track. We'll be driving down on Fri. Aug 14th ( after work ) & arriving around noon on Sat. at VB. Staying until the 18th, then driving the short 1hr 45 min ride to the BWV until the 26th, then driving back up to Disneys HH for a 2 night stop, & hopefully 1 more stop in Williamsburg somewhere, to totally break up the drive coming home, ( which is always hard, & Depressing:sad: ) lol See everyone down there...pixiedust:
We're going Aug 20-29. From Nj too! Considering driving since flights are so expensive. Will break up drive by leaving 4 am day before, spending night in NC and then continuing to WDW next day. Going back may break drive up into two nights as well. Leaving Wdw on Sat, 8/29 around 12 or 1, staying in Ga or Sc, drive to family in Md next day and then back to Nj after that. We have the time. First time driving. Any other tips? There are 4 of us - 2 daughters and husband.

Hi All! We booked our rooms at the Poly Club level August 23-28. Our first trip! Has anyone thought about doing the VIP tour...and if so, anyone interested in sharing one?

We're also driving from NJ. I think we are going to leave @ 5am and stay over night in SC and then stay over night again in Kissimmee before we check in the next morning at the YC. We're staying Aug 18-26th.

We recently purchased a DVC membership, and we booked our first stay at VGF with the In-Laws 8/25 to 8/29 before our cruise on the fantasy. I know I have read that Pirates of the Caribbean will closed all summer, are there any other rides/attractions that will be closed this August? Also, will the cranes around the castle be gone by then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter