august 2013 codes for rental cars?

I am calling it done for me LOL!!!
I pick my car up late late late tomorrow night, and the rate is currently higher than what I have, so I am good and happy!!!

Are you with Alamo? If you get a chance, post back what is available to choose from. We pick up next Friday late as well and usually get very lucky when we pick up at that time(10 trip streak including spring break this year) with upgrades to vans/suvs. Hopefully the streak continues!

Are you with Alamo? If you get a chance, post back what is available to choose from. We pick up next Friday late as well and usually get very lucky when we pick up at that time(10 trip streak including spring break this year) with upgrades to vans/suvs. Hopefully the streak continues!

I am with Alamo, if I get a chance, I will let you know!!

Just got a full size thru Alamo 8-30 thru 9-7. For $205-- that beats my dollar rental by $7-- I would really like to get down below $200

I am with Alamo, if I get a chance, I will let you know!!

Good luck! Check out the rows below your category too....A few times we have had standard/fullsize reserved and there was not much on the fullsize row and we saw vans on the midsize so we just took that instead. The attendants in the garage are VERY accomodating at that time of night, just ask if you don't see something you like :thumbsup2

Wow! Rates have gone UP every day this week! Thankful I jumped on the price drops last week. Good luck everyone and happy travels.

Gina

Ok I have a full size reserved from both budget and enterprise for 180. And a standard from Alamo for 189. What reservation would you keep

Ok I have a full size reserved from both budget and enterprise for 180. And a standard from Alamo for 189. What reservation would you keep

I'd go with Alamo. For $9, you can pick your own car. I also feel comfortable with the quality of their vehicles.

TPA pickup 1:00 a.m. on Aug. 18th drop off Sept. 1st 10:30 a.m.

Same codes I get $437 for a midsize. Hopefully the rates drop for my dates over the next few days, we enjoy choosing our car with Alamo.

Finally my rates dropped :cool1:

Earlier today I booked a full size with Alamo at $390 and just now I booked in at $294. Decent rate for 15 days, of course I'll keep checking but don't expect it to drop much lower if at all.

Like most others used Costco code (7014627) and Visa e-coupon (AD2338FDF). I have a Costco membership and will be paying with a Visa.

I'd go with Alamo. For $9, you can pick your own car. I also feel comfortable with the quality of their vehicles.

I agree AND I love the self service kiosk at Alamo. Typically I bypass 15+ people waiting in line, use the kiosk and am on my way to pick out a car in less than 5 minutes. Priceless.

I agree AND I love the self service kiosk at Alamo. Typically I bypass 15+ people waiting in line, use the kiosk and am on my way to pick out a car in less than 5 minutes. Priceless.

Yes, my thoughts exactly on Alamo and love the kiosk. Definitely worth the $9 premium from Budget.

This will only be our second time getting a rental. Where is the kiosk and how does it work?

I am interested in this information as well. We have used the counter for our previous Alamo rentals, and the line has always been fairly substantial. The kiosk sounds like the way to go.

The kiosk is right next to the counters. Just walk up to them and provide some basic information and you'll be on your way.

Also check if you can check-in online. I did that in Raleigh last month and was able to go directly to the aisle.

I was not able to do online check in because the rate has gone up since I booked he car. I'm not sure if the Visa code stops you if you try to do it when you book.

If you booked using a coupon, you can't check in online. You have to check in at the kiosk, or go to the counter.

As others have said you have the use the kiosk with a coupon. It takes a minimal amount of time- less than 3 minutes. The kiosks at Orlando are located right by the area where you would stand in line and check in with a person.

I always print my reservation. It should have a bar code on it. You can scan it right in (there is probably a way to do it without the bar code too, I just cant recall).

I agree for $9 I would do Alamo. Its so much quicker and you can pick your own car off the aisle- something I MUCH prefer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter