August 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I'm about to release and 8:10pm ressie at 'Ohana for 2 people on August 27, 2013.

Good luck!! :)

ETA - it won't bring it up. I'll keep trying. THe system is having difficulty. Honestly, for such a massive company who are so good at customer service, the website is really unreliable!

Cancelling 'Ohana reservation for 4 adults on Monday, August 19th at 6:50.

Will do it @8 pm Eastern time tonight. Good luck!

Just Cancelled a Chef Mickey 9:20 Breakfast for 4 Aug 7th (got a Chef Mickey for 5 on the 8th)

at 5pm -- gonna hit the button at 3:30 ET.. hope someone gets it! I had to push back trip few days! of course can't get it for date i need now.. but hope someone gets to enjoy!!

Hey guys I am sorry ok putting this up a little late but hoping someone here gets it. We just cancelled Chief Mickey's for 4 on August 2, 2013 at 7:40.

Decided for 4 20 something's 7:40 was ungodly early for breakfast. Doing Crystal Palace at 9:45 instead.

1-I've been stalking the disney site FOREVER for an earlier ohana ressie for 8/17 and just grabbed 5:05. So woooohoooo!!!:cool1:

2- and more importantly for this thread:
I am canceling ohana for 3, 8/17 at 7:50 pm

Sadly, I can't use the Ohana I grabbed a few posts above, as GF's boss won't let her leave from work early enough for us to make it since she already has the day after that off for vacation :(

So I now have Ohana for 2 on 8/29 at 5pm I need to cancel. I'd like to cancel this weekend if anyone wants to coordinate to try to grab it.

Just canceled this.

The PERFECT day, time and people....but I must have missed it. Did anyone else here get it or should I keep hitting refresh...my fingers are getting worn out...lol. :confused3

I JUST cancelled it, it wouldn't work yesterday!!! Please grab!!! GOOD LUCK!! :)

1-I've been stalking the disney site FOREVER for an earlier ohana ressie for 8/17 and just grabbed 5:05. So woooohoooo!!!:cool1:

2- and more importantly for this thread:
I am canceling ohana for 3, 8/17 at 7:50 pm

We'll see you there! We were able to move our 6:50 to 5:20, same night.

Going to cancel the following @ 8:30 am EST

8/21 ohana for 6 @ 6:50
8/22 garden grill for 6 @ 6:40
8/23 ohana for 6 @ 6:40
Hope someone snags them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter