August 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I just cancelled Akershus for 8/25 8pm for 4. Was able to get an earlier time

Hope this helps someone

For some reason I'm not getting my e-mail notices for this thread so need to post again and see if that works. Still trying to get BOG for the last week of August! Not sure if my chances are better the closer we get or not but will keep trying. :thumbsup2

For some reason I'm not getting my e-mail notices for this thread so need to post again and see if that works. Still trying to get BOG for the last week of August! Not sure if my chances are better the closer we get or not but will keep trying. :thumbsup2

My notifications are hit and miss, unfortunately. I am holding out for an earlier BOG the first two weeks of August. So far, nada.

We are looking for a Ohana table for 4 August 12-19 between 5-7 pm! If you are cancelling it please consider private messaging me so I can jump on it! Thanks. :) :thumbsup2

Well since we are breaking the rules and making requests I'd hoping and wishing and dreaming of a BOG for the first 2 weeks of Aug. One can dream and you never know!!

About to cancel the following, all for 4 people:

Tony's 8/25 5:15

Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package 8/29 3:00

1900 Park Fair 8/30 9:35 breakfast

Okay, here's the deal. A couple weeks ago some wonderful DIS member posted that they were cancelling a BOG ADR that fell on our last night at WDW. I was in the right place, right time and was able to book it right online.

But now I've talked to my family (all boys who were only going along to appease mom!) and we've decided to just do lunch at BOG instead. Honestly, it's the atmosphere I'm interested in anyway, so we'll get that during lunch!

So I'm going to go in and cancel and I hope someone else here can snag this much sought after ADR! I'll wait a few minutes so hopefully you guys get notice of this! I'll cancel at 8:00 pm Eastern time tonight.

Details: BOG 8/30, 4:30 pm for 4.

Good Morning! I am going to cancel the Wishes Dessert Party for the night of 8/7 for 3 people. If anyone is interested in trying to coordinate this, I will cancel today, 6/30, at 3pm Central time. I hope one of my DIS friends can get this reservation. According to several people who have called, the Dessert Party is sold out for this date.

Going to cancel 'Ohana for August 5 at 6:35 for party of 4. I didn't do it yet-post if you want me to do it at a certain time. It is now 9:10 a.m. Eastern time.

Hey,

Going to be cancelling Ohana's on the 30th August at 7.50pm. PM if anyone wants it and i'll organize a time with them.

Thanks

So my wife loves Beauty and the Beast. LOVES it. Belle's dress... her library, the ball room scene... Loves it. A solid 20% of the reason we're flying from Vancouver to Florida is for Be Our Guest. There were tears in her eyes when I showed her the teaser video with the imagineers showing off the ball room. Her computer background is a picture I took when she met Belle at Disneyland (Belle asked her if I was her beast.... Maybe I should shave the beard?). Our wedding cake toppers were Belle and Beast figures.

You get the picture.

So... of course I was online 180 days out for reservations. I got them, too. Unfortunately we've been forced to reschedule from the mild lull of August-end to the scorching press of mid-August. Humans and heat galore! Of course the loss of the reservations has been sad, but we're each checking frequently with some hope. Those of you who have posted success stories, thank you for that.

AS such, I will be releasing the following BOG ADRs on Friday, July 5th at 2045 PST.

Saturday Aug 24 --- 8:05 PM --- 2 guests

Saturday Aug 24 --- 9:20 PM --- 2 guests

Sunday Aug 25 --- 4:50 PM --- 2 guests

IF you happen to score one of these I know we would love to hear about it.

Much thanks.

AS such, I will be releasing the following BOG ADRs on Friday, July 5th at 2045 PST.

Saturday Aug 24 --- 8:05 PM --- 2 guests

Saturday Aug 24 --- 9:20 PM --- 2 guests

Sunday Aug 25 --- 4:50 PM --- 2 guests

IF you happen to score one of these I know we would love to hear about it.

Much thanks.

Well, that means I'll have to stay up until 11:45 p.m. here in the East Coast but it's worth it. The only problem is there may be a delay in releasing them back into the system as others have mentioned so it could be an all-niter...lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter