August 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

By responding to any thread. So you are now subscribed to this one. :-)

But if you click "Thread tools" and select emails, you will also get email notifications of new posting. Which I find very helpful with a thread like this one!! :)

Just be aware that if you once you get an email or two, you will not get anymore unless you come back to the thread.

Thanks everyone! ;) Now I can stop refreshing 200 times a day!

Just take my advice about making sure to come back to this thread after you get an email. I didn't do that with the Wishes ADR thread and I missed the day they opened up August because of it - I just assumed I would keep getting emails!! Luckily I still got a reservation, so no big deal. But that could've sucked!!

Thankyou. We are 61 days to go. Have been trying every day for 120 days!!.Do need it for 5 people but will ring them to see if they can squeeze one extra. too. Thanks once again:hyper::yay::yay:

Thankyou. We are 61 days to go. Have been trying every day for 120 days!!.Do need it for 5 people but will ring them to see if they can squeeze one extra. too. Thanks once again:hyper::yay::yay:

Did you get it!?!?:cool1: I am so glad to hear that! I hope they are able to add an extra person in for you!:goodvibes

I got one for our December trip this morning, and since we went on our last trip I decided to give it up. I was really hoping a Dis'er could grab it since so many were watching for them!

Are BOG cancelled reservations definitely being put back into the system? I've read multiple places that they are not being relisted, as they are so over booked.

That is a possibility! I really need to stop changing my reservations... although this is the only one left that I wanted.

Are BOG cancelled reservations definitely being put back into the system? I've read multiple places that they are not being relisted, as they are so over booked.
I would be surprised if they don't go back-- the few times I've been there, they haven't been overbooked at all. As long as things were moving smoothly, we were able to walk up for a late dinner. Have they changed their bookings?

I cancelled it at 2:00, so maybe they aren't releasing them?

I think someone probably just grabbed it first. I happened to be online about a week ago when someone posted that they were cancelling a BOG for 8/30. I went to the site immediately and it was there so I was able to get it. I think they are released. Could be someone read it here but just didn't post that they took it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter