August 15th on the DREAM- 3nighter- 3.5 months out and NOBODY?!?!?

Will be coming for my first disney cruise and first cruise of any kind. Coming with my sister because my husband couldn't get time off. Didn't even think of the Fish Extender activity so i know it's too late, but would love to see the kinds of things you are leaving so I'll have ideas for the next cruise.
If there are any meets, we'd love to make some new friends.
Have fun, travel safe. See you on board.
Donna

Will be coming for my first disney cruise and first cruise of any kind. Coming with my sister because my husband couldn't get time off. Didn't even think of the Fish Extender activity so i know it's too late, but would love to see the kinds of things you are leaving so I'll have ideas for the next cruise.
If there are any meets, we'd love to make some new friends.
Have fun, travel safe. See you on board.
Donna

Hi Donna,

I'm traveling w/o my hubs too. Just me and the kids this trip. I was also looking to meet up for adult shows or a drink. I'm in 8626. Stop by or give me a call once on board. You and your sister are going to have a great time! Disney cruises are like no other and we always have a great experience.

There is a meet and greet at 3pm Thursday on Deck 4 at Club 687 if you'd like to join us. :)

-Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter