• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 15, 2016: Wonder to Alaska!

Hi, I still haven't figured out how to use this site, but was just kind of skimming it and finally saw your post! That's great! My son is 10, so they will be in the same clubs. HHhmmm.... maybe we will meet up sometime. Just a few weeks away now!!!!!

It's creeping up quickly! My kids are 11 and 12, so I think they can do both the kids clubs and Edge…not sure which they'll like better!

Hey everybody - this is Caloucon - Lauren.sayer@gmail.com. I see that there was a final confirmation for FE interest but we hadn't posted enough to get an update direct contact. We are still interested in participating in a FE group. Any suggestions?

Let's use this thread to discuss our amazing trip of a lifetime, join FE groups if desired, and share our excitement as the date grows nearer...

:tigger:FE List closed:tigger:

FE LIST

kuhltiffany
MarleneP
Viviene Anthony
micandkay
time for travel
DisneyLessy x 2 cabins
Csel
Toy5tory
Bethanie1

Is there a final FE list with cabin numbers and number of people somewhere? I can't seem to find one.

Sorry for bugging you but I can't seem to find an old list either. Just the list on page one which doesn't give any info. If you private messaged it earlier I can't seem to find it.

ok, check now? Should be in your inbox for conversations...

Sorry for bugging you but I can't seem to find an old list either. Just the list on page one which doesn't give any info. If you private messaged it earlier I can't seem to find it.

Have any of y'all done a booking for a future cruise while on ship? We want to go on the Northern Europe cruise in 2017 and I read somewhere that booking while on board provides a discount. Any tips?

Yes, there is a significant discount when booking on board - you will get 10% off the cruise fare, up to 200$ on board credit, and you will only pay a 10% deposit instead of the usual 20%. You can either pick out a specific cruise and pay the current rate, or you can book just a placeholder for 250$ flat, and move the reservation to a specific sailing when you choose one.

It is a great deal, and everyone should take advantage of it!

Aby

Just wanted to say a huge thanks for the FE participants, we felt spoiled by all the wonderful surprises!

Thank you everyone for the awesome FE gifts ! What fun to return to our cabin to find such wonderful surprises!! We enjoyed
all the gifts so much. We were lucky to extend our cruise by continuing down the coast to San Diego......so, we're still unpacking!
What a great cruise and great people. :)

Oh wow, I've been so busy since we returned from our cruise. I've been meaning to post and say THANK YOU all for being here with all the tips & suggestions while I was planning for our trip. And Thanks SO Much to all of you who was part of the FE. We loved all of the super creative and fun gifts we received. My husband had a very memorable 40th birthday and you were all a part of that. Hope to cruise again with wonderful folks like you... and maybe even with some of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter