August 14, 2015 3 nights on the Dream - FE is now Closed

Thank you! This our first Disney Cruise. Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated :)
Your welcome!!!! Disney cruises are the best!!!! The ship is sooo beautiful and there is a lot to do!!!

My main tip is just to realize you can't do everything. There are so many different things to do that if you try to do all of them you'll feel like your running and not relaxing and enjoying.

Every evening they give you a Navigater that shows all the activities for the following day. We always read through it and pick our top 3 things we want to do for sure and plan our day around those.

Also, the shows in the evening are amazing. My kids and I love them!!!!! You will have so much fun!!!! Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I'll do my best to answer them :-)

Your welcome!!!! Disney cruises are the best!!!! The ship is sooo beautiful and there is a lot to do!!!

My main tip is just to realize you can't do everything. There are so many different things to do that if you try to do all of them you'll feel like your running and not relaxing and enjoying.

Every evening they give you a Navigater that shows all the activities for the following day. We always read through it and pick our top 3 things we want to do for sure and plan our day around those.

Also, the shows in the evening are amazing. My kids and I love them!!!!! You will have so much fun!!!! Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I'll do my best to answer them :-)

Hi there! Quick question(and a silly one :)) How many gift sets should I make? Group 2 has 7 families (including us). Should I make 6? Thank you in advance!

Hi there! Quick question(and a silly one :)) How many gift sets should I make? Group 2 has 7 families (including us). Should I make 6? Thank you in advance!
Good morning!!!! You can ask me anything!!!!! :rainbow: Yes, you will be making 6 sets.
Yay!!! We are getting so close to our cruise!!! :-)

Good morning!!!! You can ask me anything!!!!! :rainbow: Yes, you will be making 6 sets.
Yay!!! We are getting so close to our cruise!!! :-)

I know, everybody's excited especially DH! Lol :goofy: Hope my esty order arrive this week! Can't wait to finalize the gift sets! :earsgirl: Thanks again! :wave:

Hi :duck:
I know it is too late, but may we ask you join here??

We are japanese live in chile, so we found out this today...

Sorry for bothering you

Hi :duck:
I know it is too late, but may we ask you join here??

We are japanese live in chile, so we found out this today...

Sorry for bothering you
I'm so sorry but the FE groups are closed. We closed the 10th so people would have time to get their gifts together.

I am so sorry for bothering you and thank you for the reply.
Have a nice trip to everyone!
It's not a bother at all!!! Welcome to the cruise!!! Please feel free to visit on here about your excitement or with any questions you might have. I love to talk about Disney!!! We are sooooo excited for this cruise!!!

Top 10 things to do: In no order.
  1. Bring a Bathing Suit with you in your roller carryon bag (or wear it for boarding under a coverup)
  2. Tour the ship and then take a ride on the Aqua Duck before you leave port. Shorter lines.
  3. Read the Navigator every night and highlight your 'wish list'.
  4. Skip the spa treatments (yes they're great, but you've got 3 nights and a TON of ship experiences to have) You can get a massage anywhere.
  5. Bring a Tervis Cup with a lid so you can fill up a soda on Deck 11 and take it with you (easier than the cups provided).
  6. Bring a multiport USB aboard so you can plug in all your devices in to one outlet. Very few outlets.
  7. Bring an old room key or a KTTW card and use it to keep your power on so the AC stays on while you're out.
  8. Walk the entire ship...later in the evening...there's so many places you don't see during the day...the ship is simply amazing.
  9. Take the late dinner hour...you'll be having too much fun and likely snacking too much that early dinner is too early (granted your kids are not infants).
  10. Have fun and really, don't pre-plan a ton. Board the ship, read the Navigator and do what interests you! It's one of the best vacations you'll take.
Not the greatest list of all time, but practical. Have a great cruise!

Oh my! Yes! Can't hardly wait! :dogdance:

Finishing up our FE and gifts! And fingers crossed our Stateroom decorations will come out good (did it manually no cricut yet. Lol) :earboy2:

See you all real
soon! :banana:

Oh my! Yes! Can't hardly wait! :dogdance:

Finishing up our FE and gifts! And fingers crossed our Stateroom decorations will come out good (did it manually no cricut yet. Lol) :earboy2:

See you all real
soon! :banana:
I'm sure your decorations will be beautiful!!!! Can't wait to see them!!! ::MickeyMo We are sooo excited!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter