August 14, 2015 3 nights on the Dream - FE is now Closed

We just booked on this cruise. How do we sign up for FE group?
Hello!!! Welcome to the group!!! To join the FE exchange I just need the first names of everyone in your cabin, age and gender of children, and your cabin #. So glad you'll be joining us :rainbow:

Hello!!! Welcome to the group!!! To join the FE exchange I just need the first names of everyone in your cabin, age and gender of children, and your cabin #. So glad you'll be joining us :rainbow:
Thank you . I am a great nurse but terrible at this computer stuff lol
on page 3 at the bottom is my cabins information. I don't know how it was posted before this on.
So sorry. and thank you for organizing this.

We just booked on this cruise. We would like to be included in the FE group please
Three cabins and they are all GTY so we will get our stateroom number closer to cruise date. Its a family reunion celebrating my mom' 82nd birthday !!!!!!!!We are so excited..

Garcia - (Cabin GTY)
Evelyn (56)
Matthew (17)
Michael (22)
Alexa (22)
Lela (7 months old)

Hart - (Cabin GTY)
Irene (35)
Maria (82)*****
Anthony (23)
Bella (11)

Viera- (Cabin GTY)
Robert (34)
Beth (36)
Bobby(8)
Dominic (6)
Violet (2)
How exciting!!! I will add you now!!!!! What a fun trip!!!! I hope your family has a wonderful time!!!! Happy Birthday to your mom!!!! Also, if you would like you can list the kids favorite Disney character & color. Some people will make the kids special items with their favorites ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo

How exciting!!! I will add you now!!!!! What a fun trip!!!! I hope your family has a wonderful time!!!! Happy Birthday to your mom!!!! Also, if you would like you can list the kids favorite Disney character & color. Some people will make the kids special items with their favorites ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo
I will find out and add to list. Thank you so much

I am finally out of school and on vacation and am trying to plan all the pieces of our summer trip. We would love to get involved in the Fish Extenders but looks like we just missed the group. Do you think there will be others as late as I am that will be part of a new group or could we tack on as #21? This is our first cruise as a family and I really think this will be so fun for my kids to plan out gifts and get to deliver them around the ship.

Thanks for your help!
Alicia

Welcome Alicia!!! You will be number 1 in group 2. There will be others that join late. No worries :-) It really is so much fun!!! You and your kids will have a great time! The FE exchange was one of my kids favorite things about our last cruise.
If you just want to give me your first names, ages and gender of your kids, and their favorite colors and Disney characters, and your cabin number. I will add you to the list! :flower:

I am finally out of school and on vacation and am trying to plan all the pieces of our summer trip. We would love to get involved in the Fish Extenders but looks like we just missed the group. Do you think there will be others as late as I am that will be part of a new group or could we tack on as #21? This is our first cruise as a family and I really think this will be so fun for my kids to plan out gifts and get to deliver them around the ship.

Thanks for your help!
Alicia
I forgot to hit reply to your post so you would see my response. So glad you're joining us!

image.jpg
I'm sooo excited for this cruise!!!! Yay!!! Our FE groups are going well! Our first group is closed but our 2nd group is open for anyone to join!!!! :-) Please let me know and I'll add you to the list!!!

So we are in room 6114
Aaron, Alicia (turning 40), Rob (10) - Pluto/ blue, Michael (8) - Anger from Inside Out/red, Alison (5)- Elsa/purple

The kids are so excited about this! Looking forward to the fun!

So we are in room 6114
Aaron, Alicia (turning 40), Rob (10) - Pluto/ blue, Michael (8) - Anger from Inside Out/red, Alison (5)- Elsa/purple

The kids are so excited about this! Looking forward to the fun!
Yay!!! So glad you are joining us!!! I'll add you to the list!!!! :rainbow: Is your 40th during the cruise? Happy Birthday!!!! I'll be 40 in November. It's a BIG year!!!

Can't wait for this Cruise. Our first time with FE. This will be a babymoon for my husband and I. We are very excited. We don't know our room number yet. But as soon as I find out we will post. How do we go about finding out everyone's room number that doesn't have one yet?

Lana (29) Harry (32) and soon to be baby BOY.

Can't wait for this Cruise. Our first time with FE. This will be a babymoon for my husband and I. We are very excited. We don't know our room number yet. But as soon as I find out we will post. How do we go about finding out everyone's room number that doesn't have one yet?

Lana (29) Harry (32) and soon to be baby BOY.
Welcome and Happy Babymoon!!!!:rainbow: How exciting!!! I will add you to the list now. Those that don't have room numbers will be finding out anytime between now and right before the cruise. I will update the list as soon as I get the numbers. So glad to have you join us!!!

Welcome!!! If you would like to join the FE (Fish Extender) Group for this cruise, post your first names, ages of children, their favorite Disney character and color and cabin number. I'll start the list on this post and update it as people join.

Group 1 is now closed. Anyone who joins from now forward will be in group 2 and that group will close at 20 cabins or on July 10, which ever comes 1st. :) The FE sign ups will close on July 10th so people will have time to make/buy their gifts. The kids favorite Disney character & color has been added after their age.

This is going to be fun!!!!!!:rainbow:

GROUP 1 NOW CLOSED
1. LUVDisney1975 -
Stacey, DD Kirsten (15)Snow White & Belle - purple & pink, DD Kaeleigh (12)Ariel - teal Cabin 12016
2. ColinCodyMom -
Kristi, Jim, DS Colin (18)Crush & Mater - blue, DS Cody (15)Olaf,Pluto,Baymax - red Cabin 6538
Both boys have Peanut Allergy
3. Txtwinmom07 -
Sarah, Robert, DD Jessica (7)Elsa,Anna,Ariel - blue & pink, DD Robin (7)Elsa,Anna,Cinderella - red & purple Cabin 8168
4. TXtwinmom07 -
Marie and David Cabin 8170 (Sarah's MIL & FIL)
5. Not on Disboards-
Jen, Jason, DS Ethan (5)Disney Jr.,Cars,Frozen - red & blue, Cabin 7604
6. Not on Disboards-
Kelly, DD Tia (19)Pocahontas & Ariel - pink, DS Jayden (13)Stitch - blue, Cabin 5522
7. Not on Disboards-
Joe, Mary, DD Nicolette (14), DD's Friend (girl) Corie (15), Cabin 8086
8. Not on Disboards-
Jasmine, Juan, DD Precious (17) Zazu (Lion King) - blue, DD Avery (9) Joy (Inside Out) purple, Cabin 7506
9. Not on DISBoards-
Rayna, DS James (4)Lightning McQueen, Buzz Lightyear, and Baymax Cabin 8174 (turning 4 on the cruise) Cabin#8174
10. Not on DISboards -
Emily, DD Jakilyn (4) Cinderella - purple Cabin 6564
11. Justkim76 -
Kim, Brian, DS Chris (9), DD Samantha (7) Cabin 9509
12. Justkim76 -
Jill, Peter, DD Julia (3), DS William (1) Cabin 9507 (Kim's Niece & Nephew)
13. Justkim76 -
Bob and Claudette Cabin 9007 (Kim's parents)
14. Not on DISBoards -
Brenda, Thion, DD Laila (6) Anna & Elsa - pink & purple, DS Carson (20 months) Mickey & Cars Cabin 2052
15. Not on DISBoards -
Melissa, Chris, DD Ava (6) Minnie/Mickey & gang, Rapunzel, Elsa - pink & purple Cabin 6532
16. Not on DISBoards -
Denise, DD Lily (8), DD Eva (6) Cabin 2054
17. Not on DISBoards -
Hannah, Jon, Jerrel, DD Bria Rose (4), DD Selena (4) Cabin ?
18. egitana -
Matthew (17), Michael (22), Alexa (22), DD Lela (7 months old) Cabin #7646

19. egitana -
Evelyn, Irene (35), Maria (82)Her birthday, Anthony (23), Cabin 7644

20. egitana -
Robert (34), Beth (36), DD Bella (11), DS Bobby(8), DS Dominic (6), DD Violet (2) Cabin #7642

Group 2 is OPEN
1. DisneyDreamin2015 -
Aaron, Alicia (turning 40), DS Rob (10) - Pluto/ blue, DS Michael (8) - Anger from Inside Out/red, DD Alison (5)- Elsa/purple Cabin 6114
2. Not on Disboards -
Karen, Kurt, DS Joshua (10), DD Jessie (8) Cabin ?
3. egitana -

Matthew (17), Michael (22), Alexa (22), DD Lela (7 months old) Cabin #7646
4. egitana -

Evelyn, Irene (35), Maria (82)Her birthday, Anthony (23), Cabin 7644
5. egitana -

Robert (34), Beth (36), DD Bella (11), DS Bobby(8), DS Dominic (6), DD Violet (2) Cabin #7642
6. Harry spence
Lana, Harry, on their babymoon Cabin 8162
7. teambeg
Timmy, Chen, Gabe (9) & Caleb (5) Cabin 9502

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter