Aug. 3, 2015 Disney Dream

How about I start the second group and it will be on this same thread but your group will be Group 2 (Donald Duck Group). Just give me a bit and I will get it started for you. Your group may not have very many people join it this late but you can always try. What do you think???

Dona Momma

If you think it can be accomplished, I'm willing to try! I'll take any help I can get in setting it up. Thank you!!!

If you think it can be accomplished, I'm willing to try! I'll take any help I can get in setting it up. Thank you!!!

I have added the other group. I need for you to follow the directions in the first post and post all the names and ages of who while be in your stateroom so that I can add your information to Group 2. Please refer to Group 1 if you need to know what all to put on here so I can add you to the group.

Updated List for FE on Disney Dream Cruise Aug. 3rd
Aug. 3rd Disney Dream (Donald Duck Group)
1. Jenn Fisher
Fisher Family Stateroom #6186 (5 total in the group) Celebrating Hayden's Wish Trip, No Food Allergies
Favorite Characters are Mickey, Tinkerbell, Goofy, Star Wars, Incredibles
Jenn - Adult
David - Adult
Robert - Adult
Hayden - 15yrs (boy)
Abby - 17yrs (girl)
The boys are planning to be pirates for Pirate Night; the girls will be the paparazzi

Can we be a part of both FE groups? I would hate for the few late joiners to miss out because they missed the deadline. I'm doing a cabin gift and have extra on hand.

Can we be a part of both FE groups? I would hate for the few late joiners to miss out because they missed the deadline. I'm doing a cabin gift and have extra on hand.
:thanks: and:welcome:to FE Group 2. I was hoping a few people would want to join this. I will add you to FE Group 2. I joined that group as well.

Last edited:
Woohoo!!!

When you get a chance could you let me know who each person in your groups favorite character is? I saw that you listed the characters but I would like to magnets for your door for each person with their favorite character.
Thanks,
Dona Momma

Last edited:
We would love to have more people join FE Group 2. Please follow directions on first post of this thread and join our group. The more the merrier!

Yes! FE Group 2 would love to have more folks join.

Dona Momma - your info you requested:
Jenn - Goofy
David - Donald Duck
Hayden - Stitch
Abby - Tinkerbell

Yes! FE Group 2 would love to have more folks join.

Dona Momma - your info you requested:
Jenn - Goofy
David - Donald Duck
Hayden - Stitch
Abby - Tinkerbell

Thank you! Look for something special with your FE gifts with these characters from The Dona's on the cruise.

I can't remember if I shared this or not so here it is again. Here is a great place to look for
Stateroom Mickey Ears and then some...
http://www.disboards.com/threads/stateroom-mickey-ears-and-then-some.2172891/

You can just click on the links and it will take you to the page. Once there, just click on the printable version. Be sure to read all the instructions at the top so you will know how to make your own for your door.
Here is my version of the directions.
1. Click on the link to image you want.
2. In photo bucket, there are 4 buttons at the top right of the image. Click on the "view Image button" (gray magnifying glass with + sign inside)
3. Right click on image and save
4. Print from home

Have fun!

I have a questions ..... We want to decorate the door - Do you Know some Pages for free printable pictures???
And how you make your door Decoration???

Because of the Gifts ....have you some Idee for me???? Can it be some typical from Austria ...... I have only to need Attention because of the Wight by the flight....::(((

We also make a Second Cruise by Disney on the 8th August.......unfortunatelly i havent found such a nice Group like this......::))))))

Thank you for your help and Greetings from Austria

Ps. Which seatting have you got ? Maybe we get a big Table together ?????? What Do you think ???

I can't remember if I shared this or not so here it is again. Here is a great place to look for
Stateroom Mickey Ears and then some...
http://www.disboards.com/threads/stateroom-mickey-ears-and-then-some.2172891/
You can just click on the links and it will take you to the page. Once there, just click on the printable version. Be sure to read all the instructions at the top so you will know how to make your own for your door.
Here is my version of the directions.
1. Click on the link to image you want.
2. In photo bucket, there are 4 buttons at the top right of the image. Click on the "view Image button" (gray magnifying glass with + sign inside)
3. Right click on image and save
4. Print from home

Several people have asked for suggestions on how to decorate their door. There are tons of images if you just google Disney Dream Cruise Door. I found this video that someone took aboard the ship of a few doors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter