ATTENTION: Ravenwood Players! Please read!

Diva of Dragons

<font color=brown>Tiger here!!<br><font color=lime
Hi Everyone!

Since Aengus pointed out that we are not to be discussing game features with the general public, I went to and read the "Wizard 101" forum posts about it.

I'm concerened that we do not know exactly what we can and cannot discuss, and don't want us to inadvertantly do something we're not supposed to, on the quest help thread.

In light of that, I have set up a Yahoo Group, specifically for us!!! It is called DISWizards! There, we can openly discuss the game because we are all already playing it. We won't be divulging anything to the public and getting ourselves in trouble. Well, no more than normal.;) I ask that we follow the same rules and guidelines of respect and privacy be followed there that we do here.:)

Please join, so you don't miss anything! All I need from you is an e-mail address or yahoo ID. Or, I think you can request to join here: DISWizards-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

I'm hoping like crazy that this works. It's the first time I have started a group! LOL!!!

As new DISers join the Beta, please post to the Titles thread, then you are more than welcome to join the Yahoo Group!!

Thank you!!!!

Okay, I signed up! Just one thing, the messages are public. Everything else seems to be marked private, but anyone can read the posts.

For those who didnt opt for a e-mail here it is.

Hello Wizards!

Thank you for all of the feedback and bug submissions! Because we have received so much great feedback from our players, we are now ready to incorporate that feedback into the game and make some significant improvements. We will be making those game changes next week. In order to make these changes, we must permanently delete all Wizard characters from the game. Your account is still active and you will immediately be able to create a new Wizard character.

We are aware that our players have spent a considerable amount of time playing our game. Therefore, once you return to Wizard101 and create a new wizard, you will have the option to level up to Krokotopia (our second world) by simply completing a short quest. And as an added bonus, there will be a pet vendor in Golem Court giving away free pets. The ability to quickly move to Kroktopia and get a free pet will only be available in game for a short period of time though! We are making this available as a way for you to return to a point in the game close to where you were, so that if you desire, you can quickly go to the beginning of Krokotopia rather than start from the beginning of the game. However, if you desire, you can experience the new quests and other game changes we have made by starting over from the beginning.

Please check the forums, website, or your email on Monday to find out exactly when the characters will be deleted next week and when you can re-enter the game and level up to Krokotopia quickly.

We sincerely apologize if this causes you any inconvenience, but hope that you understand that we are conducting a live Beta, and these changes are necessary to improve the game as a result of your feedback. Thank you for playing Wizard101 and your continued support and feedback!

Thank you,
Fred Howard
V.P of Marketing
KingsIsle Entertainment

Thanks Diva. I should have an answer back soon about whether or not we are ok to discuss the game on Dis.

I have been told that someone from Wizards will contact Aengus about the matter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter