Attention Lord of the Rings Fans! ***UPDATE***

mickeysaver

<font color=blue>WINNER of the world's worst limer
For those of you that are planning to see the movie at DTD's AMC theater like I am on the day that the movie comes out, it looks like the AMC website is getting loaded with the info on showtimes for the movie. So far, you can't buy the tickets, but it's got to be coming soon. I just thought I would share that info with any other LotR fans. Maggie

AMC Theater at Pleasure Island

I was just able to purchase tickets for the 12/16/03 midnight movie!!! Yipee!!! Finally, all my trip planning is done!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

That's our last full day there!!!! I'm so excited!!! :hyper: Thanks for the direct link!!!

There are many more dates on sale now! Maggie :Pinkbounc

Thanks for the link. Im a huge LOTR fan and i was a little worried that i might actually have to wait until my trip to florida is over before i can actually see it. Gasp!!! But luckily my family is heading to MVMCP on tuesday then on wed. morning (hopefully the first showing) i will be there. I cant wait!

**edit** as of right now they only have 4 showings on the 17th. I guess i will wait another week to purchase my tickets until the full list is available.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest