Ashley's MAW PTR Cruise May 9th-May 13th, 2010

I also read somewhere they are attracted to white.. white towels, white legs, white bathing suits, white hats, etc..

Sea Lice Ewww!! That really does sound gross but I wouldnt let it stop me from enjoying the water. Like you said just wash after words and you should be fine. (hopefully)

I bought some special sunscreen called sealife I think? Your supposed to put it on everywhere as extra protection. But I will for sure rip those suits off myself and the kids ASAP. :scared1:

It's spring break here and It's raining and cool today :( and the yellow pollen is everywhere and allergies are going crazy. Tomorrow we are going to the livestock show at the Houston Rodeo. We need to get out of the house.. I'm going crazy :upsidedow

I know the sealice have a season or time or something they come out, but we just cruised in February and I had read how horrible CC was the week before we left. We had no issues with them at all. Or anything else bug wise. Of course we were on the ship that got an extra nights stay there! LOL!

:wave2: Hi Jessica.. Really you were there an extra night and no bugs? You got stuck there though? I heard when it's windy there are less bugs. I think the season for them is March - July :confused3 I will be praying for no bugs!!!

Found some pics in Photobucket.. these are older.

One of DH and I at a Christmas party :-)
img_0477.jpg

Bandage changes
KidsFeb07002.jpg

Cheese
KidsFeb07006.jpg

ValentinesDay2007007.jpg

Twins LOL
ValentinesDay2007002.jpg

Doc Band after skull surgery
AshleyseyesurgeryAug.jpg

Goofy Brother
KidsMarch07060.jpg

Look I have fingers now :-)
KidsMarch07019.jpg
KidsMarch07004.jpg

I'm a sucker for Bluebonnet photos. :lovestruc I miss them!!! One of my all time fave shots of Phoebe was around age 3 and DH is holding her arm so she can stand in the wildflowers but the grass was so tall you can't really see him (and what you could see I photoshopped out). I LOVE the wildflowers in Texas!!!
Thanks for sharing those. They were all great!

I love the pics! What cute dresses. The pictures in the wild are so beautiful!! What beautiful princesess and a very handsome prince:love:

Jennifer.. No, My Dad tok them with his SLR Camera :-) Thank you

Thank you Melissa... I'm waiting for the Bluebonnets to start blooming again.. should be soon.

Thank you Tonya

Great Pics Lisa!!! Your kids are gorgeous. You just reminded me to pull out some of my pics to our trip to Texas!! I LOVE bluebonnets!! My favorite!!

Brigge and Ashley have a few things in common!! The constant sinus infections!! Gross!! Brigge is due for another round of meds herself :sad2:. She also didn't walk until she was 3. Actually, she just started walking about 2mo ago!! Before that, she sit-scooted everywhere!! It was kind of cute. :)

How did I miss these pics?!?

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL! I hope you have them framed somewhere....they are fantastic!!!

Great Pics Lisa!!! Your kids are gorgeous. You just reminded me to pull out some of my pics to our trip to Texas!! I LOVE bluebonnets!! My favorite!!

Brigge and Ashley have a few things in common!! The constant sinus infections!! Gross!! Brigge is due for another round of meds herself :sad2:. She also didn't walk until she was 3. Actually, she just started walking about 2mo ago!! Before that, she sit-scooted everywhere!! It was kind of cute. :)

Hi Shannon :-) I just checked out Bridgette's site.. AWWW :( I'm going to look up her syndrome. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter