Ashley's MAW PTR Cruise May 9th-May 13th, 2010

I hope you guys are all feeling better today.
Congrats on the Big Give!! I cant wait to see what these amazing people send for the kids.

Hello fellow Texan! Jumping aboard for the ride!
Your kids are a whole lot of cuteness!

Tracie

Lisa,
So glad they liked them! Thanks for posting the pictures. Hope this means you are all feeling a little better.
:thumbsup2

Love the bags!! They will love carrying them around with their cute books and stuff! :goodvibes They all look very happy with them. My DD9 also got kinda huffy when I took her new bag away until we went to the World. :lmao: I just didn't want her to loose it or even better- draw on it.... she has a habit of doing that for some reason... :confused3

I've never been on a cruise before, so I am very excited to follow along on your PTR and hopefully your TR too! :goodvibes

Love the bags but I especially love those smiles! I am very glad that you get to be a part of the Big Give!

xanphylus .. :wave2::welcome: Writing on them is exactly why I took them away:rotfl::worried: I will for sure be doing a TR :thumbsup2

Hi Jen ... :wave2: Thank you :-) :welcome: Me too .... I have seen all the Amazing stuff .... Opps.. you got me crying again.. happy tears though:sad1::grouphug:

Tonya ... :wave2: Thanks for stopping by :-)

I've been reading about sea lice on cast away Cay :scared1: I hate bugs.. I hate Bugs.. I hate bugs EWWWWWW

I live in Houston and the mosquitos are horrible here after it rains :(:sad2:

Sorry to hear about the sinus infection!

Does Christopher go by "Topher" or "Chris" or "Christopher"? I have a Christopher too...when he was little he corrected people if they did not call him by his full name...once he got to kindergarten and realized he had to write it, he quickly became "Chris"!:rotfl2:

Lynn

Sorry to hear about the sinus infection!

Does Christopher go by "Topher" or "Chris" or "Christopher"? I have a Christopher too...when he was little he corrected people if they did not call him by his full name...once he got to kindergarten and realized he had to write it, he quickly became "Chris"!:rotfl2:

Lynn

Lynn.. That's too funny ;) My Topher.. we call him Topher at home.. but Before 1st grade everyone else had to call him "Christopher". But like your Chris at school he is also Chris :rotfl2: He hated Chris before but I guess it's quickly forgotten if you have less letters to write.

Thanks.. the pine tree pollen is awful here :( We also had to start neb treatments as Ash also has been coughing and wheezing a little.. UGH

I've been reading about sea lice on cast away Cay :scared1: I hate bugs.. I hate Bugs.. I hate bugs EWWWWWW

ok... I'm not sure I really wanna know- but tell me anyway. What are sea lice? They sound really gross! :eek:

And sorry Ashley has snuffy nose and wheezies- so do I. I feel her pain, well at least some of it. Hers is probably worse, but I know where she's coming from. I hate my nebs and permanent snot nose.... anyway, enough yummy talk about boogies and sea lice! :rotfl:

ok... I'm not sure I really wanna know- but tell me anyway. What are sea lice? They sound really gross! :eek:

And sorry Ashley has snuffy nose and wheezies- so do I. I feel her pain, well at least some of it. Hers is probably worse, but I know where she's coming from. I hate my nebs and permanent snot nose.... anyway, enough yummy talk about boogies and sea lice! :rotfl:

You said it :( Permanent snot nose :( No fun.. thankfully her little nose never ever gets red or her upper lip :-)

I read a little on sea lice... NASTY... I think they are some kind of larve from jelly fish?:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:
What are Sea Lice?
Sea lice are not lice at all, they are microscopic larvae of the thimble jellyfish (Linuche unguiculata). About the size of speck of pepper, they float freely through the warm seas. Areas of bare skin normally escape unscathed, but when they filter through your bathing suit the fabric acts as a net and their venom can be triggered leaving large red welts and blisters - and often in the most sensitive of areas EWWWWWW

Oh that grosses me out! We are doing beach days after the Wish week and I'm going to go research the bugs at those beaches now. :eek:

They sound nasty :( I have read that as soon as you get out of the water.. if you go straight to a shower and wash EVERYWHERE and don't put that bathing suit back on until it's washed .... it's better. But EWWWWW :(

That sounds really yucky. I'm not down with jelly fish either way, but those sound kindly painful as they go to the regions best left unmentioned. :scared1: But hey, you can't have it all!

Your right but they sound just gross. The kids have never seen a beautiful white beach with blue water. I want them to enjoy it. We live about an hour and a helf from Galveston .... brownish water you can't see through and the sand is pretty tan too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter