As Promised - New Stormalong Bay Slideshow

Tagrel

DIS Veteran/DVC Member
OK, I have the new Stormalong Bay Slideshow complete. All new photos taken during our July trip. The new Slideshow is quite a bit longer (70 photos) and I've increased the image size from the original SAB slideshow.

Gotta love this pool! :teeth:

Stormalong Bay July 2003 Slideshow

GREAT slideshow, Tagrel!! Your presentations are always top-notch. Thanks for sharing. DH and I are taking DS, DIL, DGD and her friend to BCV in May, so they'll get a kick out of seeing these pictures. Excellent job!!

A+ for your slide show!:teeth:

Now I have to add BCV to my gotta see list. Pool and surrounding area looks spectacular! Now I know what all the talk is about with Stomalong Bay!:smooth:

That was an awesome look at SAB, I've never been over there, and it looks so nice. Next vacation, I'll have to go check it out, it's always fun to check out the other resorts, even if your not staying at them. Who knows though, maybe I will just decide to stay there now!

They are fantastic photographs. BCV or BC will most certaintly be one of the resorts we stay at in the near future - thanks:)

Hi,

Thanks for the slideshow!!! Great pics!!

Allison an associate
Offically DVC 7/23/03

WOW!!! The best photos I have seen of SAB!! Thank you for all your work in sharing them with us!! I love the DIS and photos are almost the best part.....some of the heart touching stories that people share bring tears to my eyes!

All you BCV members are so lucky!

We were there in June. It was mmmmmarvelous!!!

Great slideshow Targel. Thanks.

Thank you for the pictures. It was great to see the SAB pool. We are BCV owners, and can not wait to go. I am sure the kids will love it. Again thanks for all you pictures.

Fabulous slideshow. I've told you before, I WANT your camera. We are going to the BCV's for the first time in January. By God, I will be swimming in this pool if its 20 degrees out!! :Pinkbounc Maybe I'll have the whole thing to myself? How cool would that be. Thanks SO much for doing this, I had no idea Hurricane Hannah's was that big, I pictured it as a very small stand.

p.s. I know I've asked you this before, and forgive me for asking again, but could you tell me exactly the camera you have?

Originally posted by Jillpie
[BWe are going to the BCV's for the first time in January. By God, I will be swimming in this pool if its 20 degrees out!! :Pinkbounc Maybe I'll have the whole thing to myself? How cool would that be. [/B]

Well we were there in January and it was under 40 degrees most of the day for 3 days in a row!:D:p ;)

Beautiful slide show!

Does anyone notice something?

These are multiple photos of SAB in July---peak season and yet....

Does it look like the added BCV guests have overcrowded the pool? :eek:

Thank you for the slideshow...it is really appreciated. DH and I just bought at BCV and it was great to be able to see what we will be enjoying!

so where are all the pretty smiling lifeguards?! :P I would have been more than happy to pose for you for one of the pics!!!

Originally posted by Tagrel
OK, I have the new Stormalong Bay Slideshow complete. All new photos taken during our July trip. The new Slideshow is quite a bit longer (70 photos) and I've increased the image size from the original SAB slideshow.

Gotta love this pool! :teeth:

Stormalong Bay July 2003 Slideshow

What a fantastic and thorough slide show! We haven't been to this pool yet, but can adults go down the slide?

Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter