As Promised - New Stormalong Bay Slideshow

Nope, Kids only!!!!! But the term "Kids" is loosely used!!! If you're a kid at heart then you're a kid in my book and i'll let you down the slide ;-)

TAGREL,

YOU ARE THE MAN !!!! Just made reservations for myself and 2 DS 4 nites at bcv, and 4 at VB oceanfront w/ DW joining next April 4 thru 11. Your great pics will help hold us till then.

Thanks,
Steve

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing, my kids are SUPER excited for our trip now!

We are going there in November, our first time home, and was so confused about SAB. My daugher and I viewed your slide show and understood what the pool area was about (finally!). We are very excited!!

Lisa and Acadia :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

"Excellent pictures"......thanks for sharing.
biggthumpup.gif

Thank you! We will be going home for the first time next July. All you folks talk about is SAB and I couldn't imagine why. Now I know! It is huge!!!!!!!! We never take time to go in the pool when we go down, but that just might change.

Thanks again for all your effort.

Originally posted by Maistre Gracey
Very, very nice job! You know, I really gotta learn how to use my digital camera... :p

I KEEP telling you, First you take it OUT of the box..............

Tagrel, those are awesome pictures!

I've got a question that may have been asked before, but DBF and I will be staying at BCV in January. My sister, BIL and niece will be staying outside the park. Will Disney allow day guests who visit us to use the SAB?

:confused:

Thanks everyone! I'll try to answer a few questions...

Originally posted by Jillpie
...could you tell me exactly the camera you have?

I use a Minolta DiMAGE 5. Love it! :) (and as for swimming in January - go for it! The pools are heated!) :teeth:

Originally posted by PKS44
...These are multiple photos of SAB in July---peak season and yet....

Does it look like the added BCV guests have overcrowded the pool?

There were lots of people, but its so big and spread out there is always room somewhere. We were at the pool several times during the week, and it was never SUPER crowded. Busy, but not unreasonably so.

Originally posted by prince of thieves
...so where are all the pretty smiling lifeguards?! :P I would have been more than happy to pose for you for one of the pics!!!

Are you a life guard at SAB? I just might have gotten you in there! I'll have to try harder next time. There was one lifeguard up at the entrance to the slide... :) The lifeguards I saw just seemed to have that "Oh look, another stupid tourist with a camera" expression! ;)

Originally posted by CRSNDSNY
...can adults go down the slide?

They sure can. Either slide for that matter! :) (Although it looks best if you hit the little slide with a little one! ;)

Originally posted by anniet
...Will Disney allow day guests who visit us to use the SAB?

This is a questoin I've seen many times, but I've never seen the answer yet. Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks again everyone. Glad you liked the slideshow. If I missed any questions, just let me know.

Tagrel,

Awesome slide show!!! I would like to know the answer about guests too! We were at VWL in July and was told by the CM at the front desk outside guests were welcome to use the pool as long as we were with them! I'd like to know the SAB rules for future visits.

Annmarie

Great pics!!!!
What days were you actually at BCV? We were there 7/20-7/25. I looked at them all but wondered if DS and family might have made some shots if it was during those days. Thanks for sharing.

Originally posted by msdis
Great pics!!!!
What days were you actually at BCV? We were there 7/20-7/25. I looked at them all but wondered if DS and family might have made some shots if it was during those days. Thanks for sharing.

You better go double check those pictures! :) We were at BCV 7/20 - 7/25 as well! :teeth: These pictures were taken on July 23rd and 24th. (Mostly the 24th)

I guess we'll do a one over again. Can you believe we never got one shot of SAB while there? Thanks again, those pics made me homesick though.;)

Are you a life guard at SAB? I just might have gotten you in there! I'll have to try harder next time. There was one lifeguard up at the entrance to the slide... :) The lifeguards I saw just seemed to have that "Oh look, another stupid tourist with a camera" expression! ;)

Why yes I just so happen to be a lifeguard at SAB. I'm down here on the CP right now and loving it. That expression you mentioned isn't really a "oh look a tourist" expression b/c we must maintain eye contact with our water at all times and so if we look up to see what someone is doing on the pool deck it is only b/c we need to do a basic check on our surroundings as well.

Originally posted by anniet
I KEEP telling you, First you take it OUT of the box..............

Tagrel, those are awesome pictures!

I've got a question that may have been asked before, but DBF and I will be staying at BCV in January. My sister, BIL and niece will be staying outside the park. Will Disney allow day guests who visit us to use the SAB?

:confused:

What we were told is if the day guests do not make you exceed your room occupancy. For example we are a family of 5 staying in a 2 bedroom which has a total occupany of 8, so we could have 3 legal guests.

If you are staying in a studio as a couple you could have 2 legal guests, same with a one bedroom since occupany is 4.

Originally posted by Tagrel
They sure can. Either slide for that matter! :) (Although it looks best if you hit the little slide with a little one! ;)

YEAH!!!

My highest regards to you and all the life guards at WDW. You folks are right on your toes. My little nephew was just playing in the water at SAB and one of the life guards thought he was in trouble. He jumped in to help him in a flash. My BIL was not happy with his son in realizing how his "playing" has caused such a commotion. But everyone was real grateful and very much impressed to see such action of the lifeguard. You guys and gals are terrific!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter