As God as my witness.I'll never be sick at Disney World again~~~wrapping things up...

I like the "keep your arms..." best :rotfl2:

Also, I agree with Carissa - the bathroom title DOES scream "Jordan!" :lmao:

I like "keep your hands..." but the Brazilian one is a close 2nd!:goodvibes
:rotfl2: I saw many women with the wrong pair of cheeks showing!

Hi there!
I was browsing the main tr board and recognized your screenname from Rosie's PTR so I had to jump right over and read. I am so glad I caught it near the beginning. By the way great start, I can hardly wait to read more.
Hi! I'm glad you stopped by!

my favorite is the cheerleader one because it's so true.
I think they are in gangs.............

It's a tie between

"keep your arms, ........................"

or

"Conquering the world........one bathroom at a time."
I had a child on a mission to pee in every bathroom in disney world....

My favorite one is the cheerleader one! Because one I was a cheerleader, and coach it.. soo I know what you mean.. whether they are at school together, at a game, or at a competition (which I'm guessing was going on while you were there).. there are always tons of them! hehe ..being loud, abnoxious, and well I love them.. but for a noncheerleader.. its pretty annoying! hehe I'm curious now to hear about you MIL.. and what you don't want to vaca with her anymore, or the cheerleader issue, or the not being sick issue, or any of them really.. hurry up and get those pictures uploaded!!! :rotfl:
I don't mind cheerleaders normally........just when you get a group of them up chaparoned or with chaparones who are more obnoxious then they are........

i'm going with the MIL one... only b/c i have been to WDW with the MIL.... 'nuff said!!;)
It's nice that others can feel my pain!

"Conquering the World.....One Bathroom at a Time" :rotfl:

That title screams Jordan! :rolleyes1
yep..........I thought of him everytime I went in a bathroom....

I like the "keep your arms..." best :rotfl2:
:
there were several sets of cheeks I tried to get pictures of , but always lost my nerve.........I could only imagine what they'd think if they turned around and saw me taking a picture of their bum!:laughing:

Those TR titles sound like this will be a TR to remember :rotfl:

hopefully you won't remember it for being totally lame.:rolleyes1

I had a child on a mission to pee in every bathroom in disney world....

Then you have to use that title, LOL. I have one of those kids too. He had to pee in every states welcome center when we drove from CT to FL a couple of years ago. :lmao:

I like "Conquering the World....". It matches your avatar. :lmao:
:lmao: I hadn't thought of that!

I am coming out of lurkdom to follow along!
Hi! Thanks for de-lurking!:thumbsup2

Then you have to use that title, LOL. I have one of those kids too. He had to pee in every states welcome center when we drove from CT to FL a couple of years ago. :lmao:

:headache: Mine can pee 20 times from one mouthfull of water.........

I actually enjoyed all your titles...but I can't find out why you are not going to vacay with your MIL anymore LOL!!!

OK Winkers....How can you go 8 pages of posts and STILL not start the TR??? :confused3 You're good!

I have been MIA from the boards for awhile, but happen to see your TR today when I have finally been able to come back. Glad I found it and can't wait to hear all about your "healthy" trip to the World! :goodvibes

I actually enjoyed all your titles...but I can't find out why you are not going to vacay with your MIL anymore LOL!!!
:rotfl2: you'll soon find out!

:dance3:

OK Winkers....How can you go 8 pages of posts and STILL not start the TR??? :confused3 You're good!

I have been MIA from the boards for awhile, but happen to see your TR today when I have finally been able to come back. Glad I found it and can't wait to hear all about your "healthy" trip to the World! :goodvibes

I guess I have a rare gift for stalling?:confused3

I thought about you and your dancing in AK when we were there watching them play!

The day of departure finally arrived! It had felt like it would never get there. That morning Hunter begged me to let him stay home from school and "help" me pack. But, mean mom that I am, I made him go to school, so he could annoy his teachers with constant talk of the trip.
That's my re-payment for the "projects" that get sent home for him to do and really all they are is busy work for the parents.;) Really, what is it they learn from building a fort out of toothpicks?

Once I got the kids off to school, I was in full on packing mode. I'm a procrastinator so I always pack right before I go somewhere. Suprisingly I had 6 suitcases and 6 carry on's ready to go within the hour.

The original plan was to leave at 3 but Evan and Bailie had play practice so it was 5 before we pulled out of town. In our van we had D.jay, Bailie , Ethan and me along with 14 pieces of luggage!
Mil drove her car with Evan and Hunter. She has this little gps she plugs into her car whenever she goes anywhere. She suggested we follow her to the hotel (we were staying overnight by the airport which is almost 2 hours away), but because we know better..........we told her we'd just meet her there.

I could tell lots of stories about Mil and her driving and getting lost going places she's familiar with.......but I'll be nice.;)

We ended up leaving 20 minutes later than she did and still made it to the hotel before her.:laughing: As soon as we got out of the cars Hunter told us that because whe was following her gps , they ended up going the wrong way on a very busy one way street.:scared1: Most people would have noticed the street signs, but she'd drive into a lake if that's what that little gprs told her to do.

Anyway, I got us checked in and got the directions to our rooms. Once we got to them I found that they had put us into 2 rooms with only 1 queen size bed. So I had to walk this super long blue corridor that I swear stretches for a mile, back to the front dest to get new rooms.

We got into the right rooms and then headed back down the long blue mile to eat in the hotels restaurant. It was this huge place and we were the only ones there. it was a little odd.

After a nice meal we had just gotten into bed when the phone rings......It's MIL having a total freak out. Once she calmed down enough for me to understand her, she said that their bathroom was flooded.:mad: So D.jay headed back to the front desk for another room key and I went to help get their stuff moved.
When I looked in the bathroom there was a little water, but certainly not a flood. Nothing to have gotten so worked up about. It didn't get on anything.

I think I finally got to sleep around midnight. I was so excited, I had a hard time sleeping and I was a little worried because MIL was already getting on my nerves..................................

I was so excited, I had a hard time sleeping and I was a little worried because MIL was already getting on my nerves

Can't blame Hunter for tryin' :thumbsup2 . Oh dear the dreaded GPS, I even find when you look up directions online they are wrong. This comment scares me, I hope you had a good time even though you're MIL was driving you crazy and you're not even at Disney.:upsidedow

That's my re-payment for the "projects" that get sent home for him to do and really all they are is busy work for the parents.;) Really, what is it they learn from building a fort out of toothpicks?

:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: I hear ya! I hate projects! Any projects I want the kids to do, we do them in my classroom -- I love most of my parents, but I don't want to see what they can do. ;)

Most people would have noticed the street signs, but she'd drive into a lake if that's what that little gprs told her to do.

Just like that episode of "The Office" when Michael has a GPS he is following...:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

I think I finally got to sleep around midnight. I was so excited, I had a hard time sleeping and I was a little worried because MIL was already getting on my nerves..................................

Foreshadowing at its best?

What a great update!!! Wow...I'm sorry you had trouble with the rooms, but at least you were on your way!!! WOW...you MIL already getting on your nerves that can't bode well for this trip!!!

Can't wait to read more!!

Oh Boy, frustrated already. You're not even outta the starting gate!

You're MIL sounds like my Mom. :sad2:

I HATE GPS!! Seriously! They really don't know everything. :sad2:
I've never used one myself..........

Oh dear the dreaded GPS, I even find when you look up directions online they are wrong. This comment scares me, I hope you had a good time even though you're MIL was driving you crazy and you're not even at Disney.:upsidedow
you'll have to hang around and see....;)

:Just like that episode of "The Office" when Michael has a GPS he is following...:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:
:lmao: Yes! That's exactly what I was thinking of when I wrote it!!:thumbsup2

What a great update!!! Wow...I'm sorry you had trouble with the rooms, but at least you were on your way!!! !
what surprised me was they made us go to get the new keys both times and it was their problem. It was seriusly a five minute walk down this never ending corridor.

You're MIL sounds like my Mom. :sad2:

I'm not sure if I shuld laugh or give my condolences.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter