As God as my witness.I'll never be sick at Disney World again~~~wrapping things up...

Hello :wave2: I've been reading along and wanted to join the fun. Your reports are great. I have a few read heads at my house too. It's great your son was in the paper. You should be very proud.

Tammy

We interupt this trip report for a "mom brag"....................

One of the benefits of living in a small town is the High School play makes the front page of the newspaper!:thumbsup2
Evan and Bailie are both involved but Evan's picture made the front page..........along with his new girlfriend.

evanplay.jpg

Stephanie K (as "Ethel") and Evan Kendall (as "Ross") perform "Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?," a 1961 episode of "The Twilight Zone."

MOSES LAKE — Suspenseful 1960s television comes to life this week through Moses Lake High School Masque and Gavel’s production of “The Twilight Zone.”

Congrats! Thats really cool! I'm in a directing course at college.. and its been a lot of fun. I've found a new love for theatre. I mean I've always loved going to see it. .but its a different love now. I've been thinking about taking acting classes and stuff just for experience. Thats a good picture also!

:wave2: hi ... just been lurking along... but had to tell you that Gone With The Wind was on TV saturday and i watched the WHOLE thing... and thought about you ;)

btw.. love your report and can't wait to hear about your trip:cool1:

subbing too...I've read your other report so I'm looking forward to this one.
Welcome! I love it when the lurkers post!

So great that Ethan made the front page. Heck, it's great that the show makes the newspaper! At my school, we (the theatre people) are lucky if the show is even mentioned in the school paper. :confused3
You deserve a mom brag!
That's too bad that you don't get much support. The only reason they get it here is there's nothing else going on!

5 pages and no update? :rotfl2:
:hippie:

Hey! She's a stage mom this week!:goodvibes

Congrats to Ethan and Bailie!
thanks!:yay:

:rolleyes1

I'm in Cherie - I cannot wait to hear about all your sick free adventures in WDW.
Welcome! Without the sickness, I'm not sure it will be very entertaining.

How did I miss this Cherie? Sorry, anyway I'm subbing now :thumbsup2
it's about time!!!:rotfl2:

I'm in over here too!! :thumbsup2
Hi!

Thats a great picture of Evan! He looks so grown up! :cool2:
One of the security screeners at the aiport didn't believe Evan was only 15 when he asked for his i.d.:rotfl:

Sing me up for this trippie, I want to hear more!popcorn::
Hi!:banana:

Hey where's Rosie? It looks as though we could do with some of her nagging here :rotfl:
I've been waiting for you to show up.........now I can begin!

Hello :wave2: I've been reading along and wanted to join the fun. Your reports are great. I have a few read heads at my house too. It's great your son was in the paper. You should be very proud.

Tammy
Hi! I'm glad you "stoped by"!

Hi Winkers! :wave2: Loved your last trip report and am anxiously awaiting this one popcorn::
thanks!

Congrats! Thats really cool! I'm in a directing course at college.. and its been a lot of fun. I've found a new love for theatre. I mean I've always loved going to see it. .but its a different love now. I've been thinking about taking acting classes and stuff just for experience. Thats a good picture also!
I'd love to direct sometime.........I always enjoy telling people what to do.:laughing:

:wave2: hi ... just been lurking along... but had to tell you that Gone With The Wind was on TV saturday and i watched the WHOLE thing... and thought about you ;)

btw.. love your report and can't wait to hear about your trip:cool1:

I watched part of it too! And of course thought about my trip report.:rotfl2:

Ok, let's get this puppy rolling.......................

I can't believe I've been home for 12 depressing, disney devoid days. Yeah, I'm in a great mood. Once we were home it was back to the reality of D.Jay being jobles, no income and no more trips in the forseeable future.....Oops, I'm getting ahead of myself.:upsidedow This is sopposed to start at the beginning, right?
I guess I could break with tradition and go from the ending to the beginning, I tend to read magazines that way, but I'm not much of a rule breaker.

I 'm not quite ready to start the first day, gotta upload 5,001 pictures to photobucket, so I'll give you a little sneak peek of what's to come.

During the trip I jotted down different ideas for the Trip Report title. Here they are in no particular order....................

Please keep your hands, arms, & legs inside the ride at all times...with only one set of cheeks showing.

What's more painfull....Brazilian tourist groups or waxes?

Cheerleaders are like mice........if you see 1, you know there's 20 more lurking around the corner

Conquering the world........one bathroom at a time.

As God as my witness, I'll never take my mother in law on vacation again!

Blisters, Beatles & Backaches

Hey!!! Who turned off the sun?

Great titles, but I vote Brazilian (of which there were a bazillion) wax! If given the choice, I'd go for the wax any day:rotfl2:

It's starting.......................HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see what the title ends up and hearing all about it. Especially about MIL.

eeekkk!! Jobless!!! :eek: My DH is now working in Australia on a project...17 hours ahead of us and I'm hating it but I've been reminding myself that at least he isn't jobless. I hope the jobless thing came with a severance package that helps cover things for a while. So now I'm looking forward to the rest of the report and curiosity has me wondering What Happened???

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I like the "hey who turned off the sun" one the best. SO TRUE!!
I thought you two would like that one!:thumbsup2

Great titles, but I vote Brazilian (of which there were a bazillion) wax! If given the choice, I'd go for the wax any day:rotfl2:
I think anyone who has encountered those groups would agree!

It's starting.......................HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see what the title ends up and hearing all about it. Especially about MIL.
There will be lot's of MIL stories, I promise.;)

I love all the titles, so choosing my favorite is too hard!
:rotfl2: I saw alot of Vera Bradley purses there and thought of you!

eeekkk!! Jobless!!! :eek: My DH is now working in Australia on a project...17 hours ahead of us and I'm hating it but I've been reminding myself that at least he isn't jobless. I hope the jobless thing came with a severance package that helps cover things for a while. So now I'm looking forward to the rest of the report and curiosity has me wondering What Happened???

sadly, he was only with this other company since Sept. so he didn't get squat for them.
It must be hard having your dh in Australia! How long will he be there for, and most importantly, will you get to go visit?

Hi there!
I was browsing the main tr board and recognized your screenname from Rosie's PTR so I had to jump right over and read. I am so glad I caught it near the beginning. By the way great start, I can hardly wait to read more.

It's a tie between

"keep your arms, ........................"

or

"Conquering the world........one bathroom at a time."

My favorite one is the cheerleader one! Because one I was a cheerleader, and coach it.. soo I know what you mean.. whether they are at school together, at a game, or at a competition (which I'm guessing was going on while you were there).. there are always tons of them! hehe ..being loud, abnoxious, and well I love them.. but for a noncheerleader.. its pretty annoying! hehe I'm curious now to hear about you MIL.. and what you don't want to vaca with her anymore, or the cheerleader issue, or the not being sick issue, or any of them really.. hurry up and get those pictures uploaded!!! :rotfl:

i'm going with the MIL one... only b/c i have been to WDW with the MIL.... 'nuff said!!;)

can't wait to read about it!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter