Artist's Point or Citricos

arcticdisneylovers

DIS Veteran
I am trying to decide between these 2 restaurants. We are on the DxDDP for 11 nights so we are trying to do lots of signiture dining to use up credits. There will be DH, DD6 and myself. Both the kid's menus look fine and DH will eat anything. I am not adventurous though. How would we get from CR to Artist's Point?

I am trying to decide between these 2 restaurants. We are on the DxDDP for 11 nights so we are trying to do lots of signiture dining to use up credits. There will be DH, DD6 and myself. Both the kid's menus look fine and DH will eat anything. I am not adventurous though. How would we get from CR to Artist's Point?

Either restaurant is a good choice for the adventurous or non-adventurous eater. You can't make a bad choice. Perhaps you should try to go to both of them.

To choose, think about your plans, look at the menus, and think about which resort you think you might prefer visiting. Don't over-focus on only the restaurant.

You can get to the Wilderness Lodge on a launch that leaves from the marina at the Contemporary Resort.

We've never done Citricos as the menu just doesn't appeal to me, but we LOVE Artist Point. Really delicious food, and a beautiful atmosphere. To get there from the Contemporary, just take a boat - beautiful ride, as well!

I'd go with Citricos. Artist Point is near the very bottom of my preferred Signature dining spots.

when we sat down at citrico's last thursday, my df looked at the menu and told me he wasn't "feeling it". i was sad, we were on a time budget because we had mvmcp tickets and i gave him the choice to leave (but with a demanding face that said i didn't want to go). we stayed, now this place is one of his favorites. he's so glad we stayed. we both really enjoyed our meal. there's not really any appealing options at AP for us, so we've decided to skip it for now. you won't be disappointed in citricos.

I second Uncle R's recommendation. We don't go to Artist Point anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter