arriving at midnight

bness

Earning My Ears
We are in the process of buying a resale of Boardwalk, very EXCITED!!

If we arrive around midnight, or very early in the morning, what are the chances, if any, we could check in and get into our room. We are looking at the two bedroom.

Are they pretty strict about the check-in being 4:00 p.m.?
What times have you all been able to check in?

We are not looking at being delayed and checking in at midnight but coming in very early in the morning on the day we check in.

We've been delayed several times and had to check in late at night and we've never had any problem. Granted it wasn't midnight, but we have checked in as late as 10pm.

Please clarify. Are you talking about checking in at midnight the first day of your reservation (i.e. your first night is Thurs. and you arrive at midnight Thurs.)?

C.

I don't think you can check-in before 6:00 or 7:00am. Maybe call the front desk and ask what the earliest check-in time is. If they have rooms empty from the night before, they may be able to find you something, but I doubt they would do this before 6:00am.

If there is a room available you can check in at midnight but will be charged an extra day. I think you can't check in before 7 am. If the room is ready you can have it then but it's usually closer to 4 pm. If arriving that late, I'd schedule the arrival day or stay at a cheap place off site that first night.

We just did that in December--we arrived around 1:30 a.m. on Dec 3rd. We had notified OKW via MS that we would be checking in late; and there were no problems. But, you need to have that night (for us, Dec 2nd) reserved. If not, you could be sitting around until 4:00p.m. or later waiting for your room.

Trudy

Trudy you,re right. We've checked in around midnight several times, but the reservation is for the day before (technically). If you make the reservation for the day that begins at 12:01 am you won't be checking in until 4:00 pm. If you don't want to waste your points, then make reservations someplace else. Near the airport may be good. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter