Around the World in 4 days. . .Disney World that is!!

great updates so far! I'm really wishing I was able to meet up with some of you. The timing just didn't seem to work out...plus the crabby tired kids didn't help.

Oh the suspense!!! Did D~ start her TR yet? I must go check...

I would tell you that she did, but I see that you already found her. :lmao:

great updates so far! I'm really wishing I was able to meet up with some of you. The timing just didn't seem to work out...plus the crabby tired kids didn't help.

I know what you mean, I had 6 Dismeets planned for the trip I took with Liam last May and only ended up meeting up with 3 of them and one was not actually at the time we had planned to meet. We were at the same resort and she saw me at the food court.:lmao: It would have been great to meet you, can't wait to read your TR. I just noticed that we have something in common. Our families have both been on Wish trips. GKTW is great isn't it?:love:

Aww thanks for waiting for me Corri - I am trying to get caught up to you... I am afraid it's going to be a couple more days for my update to catch up to yours, because I still have one more full day to add before our Epcot day.

Feel free to move your TR along if you'd like and post about the day we spent together.

I got your email with the pics on it! Thanks for sending them! When I am going through my Epcot pics, I will see if I have any of these topiaries for you as well - I hate to say it, but I think I forgot too. :(

Great update - I can't wait to read more! :)

D~

Aww thanks for waiting for me Corri - I am trying to get caught up to you... I am afraid it's going to be a couple more days for my update to catch up to yours, because I still have one more full day to add before our Epcot day.

Feel free to move your TR along if you'd like and post about the day we spent together.

I got your email with the pics on it! Thanks for sending them! When I am going through my Epcot pics, I will see if I have any of these topiaries for you as well - I hate to say it, but I think I forgot too. :(

Great update - I can't wait to read more! :)

D~

D~ you need to add your TR to your siggie!!! Lovin all the TR's so far.

We have had such a busy week and already have our weekend booked up too. I am afraid it will be next week before I am able to post another update. :sad:
The problem is that I have not had a chance to upload my pics to photobucket. If I had time to do that at home, I would be able to post updates from work...Gotta get that reveal video put up on youtube or some other sight too. Does anyone have a recommended sight to get the video uploaded to so that I can share it here and FB?

I can't help it that I'm a trouble-maker. :littleangel:

I'll see if I have some pics for you. I want to say I took several ... but not 100%.

:wave2: A very quick hello b/c I am helping my dd with her whale report at present and she keeps getting distracted by your pictures and wants to go to Disney!

Perhaps Cheryl has pictures of the topiaries in her TR?

Okay how did I miss coming here. Love your report so far.

I want to meet Dis Friends at Disney.

I can't help it that I'm a trouble-maker. :littleangel:

I'll see if I have some pics for you. I want to say I took several ... but not 100%.

You a trouble maker, never.:rolleyes1 That would be great if you ended up have some picks of them, but if not I am sure I can steal them from photobucket somewhere.:lmao:

:wave2: A very quick hello b/c I am helping my dd with her whale report at present and she keeps getting distracted by your pictures and wants to go to Disney!

Perhaps Cheryl has pictures of the topiaries in her TR?

Welcome Andrea, :welcome: Glad to have you on board. Hope your DD did good on her whale report and my pics didn't distract her to much.:thumbsup2 ;)

I hope Cheryl does, I would really love to have some pics of the topiaries I missed. :goodvibes

Okay how did I miss coming here. Love your report so far.

I want to meet Dis Friends at Disney.

Better late than never Chiara.:welcome:

Maybe one of these days we will have to purposly plan a trip that we can all spend some time together. Have a drink and lounge by the pool chatting while all the kids frollic in the water.:cloud9:

I added it! Yay!!! :lovestruc

D~

Yea D. By the way I just adore the pics you have in your siggy. They are perfect.:love:

WooHoo! :woohoo: Love your TR title...so clever!

Corri- We are here and we are reading and we are replying. Your pages will go up, don't worry! :thumbsup2

:lmao::rotfl2::worship: Yep, I did ask for this didn't I.

Love, Love, Loving it!!! Cannot wait for more!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Thanks TK, I will be updating my TR soon. I just don't want to spoil parts of D's TR since we spent a good part of the day together on that first day. We have several readers that are the same and I would feel bad if I did that.

Yea D. By the way I just adore the pics you have in your siggy. They are perfect.:love:

Thanks! I redid my siggy last night. It was really hard letting my ticker go. :sad2: But I have faith that I will be planning another trip very soon - even if I don't go - I can still plan right? LOL

[Thanks TK, I will be updating my TR soon. I just don't want to spoil parts of D's TR since we spent a good part of the day together on that first day. We have several readers that are the same and I would feel bad if I did that.

Awww... Thanks Corri - but really, you don't have to wait for me. But, just an FYI - I uploaded the first part of pictures for Epcot today, and I plan to start that day tomrrow morning. However, I know for a fact, I will only get as far as Goofy - because I have trillions of pictures of that experience. :thumbsup2 And - the weirdest part - I don't have any pictures of you??? Did you get any of all of us together? I have lots that you took of the girls and I - but none of you with us. :sad2:

D~

I can't believe I forgot to add something to my update, and I feel totally horible about since I happen to use it everyday and everyone that I show it to absolutly loves it. When I got to D's room she had a little surprise for me.

002.jpg

Isn't it gorgous. I love it so much and am very happy to own a D original.:goodvibes Here is a pic of the inside, but I was having trouble with my camera focusing.:mad:

005.jpg

I also have one more picture to share with you. Aidan (my second youngest) was watching me take pictures and wanted me to take a picture of him. He is holding a Jedi Mickey that I bought for him last year when I took his older brother. He is very excited about going even though it will not be for over 3 years.:rotfl2:

001.jpg

Thanks! I redid my siggy last night. It was really hard letting my ticker go. :sad2: But I have faith that I will be planning another trip very soon - even if I don't go - I can still plan right? LOL

Awww... Thanks Corri - but really, you don't have to wait for me. But, just an FYI - I uploaded the first part of pictures for Epcot today, and I plan to start that day tomrrow morning. However, I know for a fact, I will only get as far as Goofy - because I have trillions of pictures of that experience. :thumbsup2 And - the weirdest part - I don't have any pictures of you??? Did you get any of all of us together? I have lots that you took of the girls and I - but none of you with us. :sad2:

D~

I mainly don't want to steal the Daisy and Goofy stories, though I will include a little of what happened here. Those are great stories and I can't wait to read your interpitation in your TR.

I have several pics of your girls, but none with them and me together. The only pic I have with you and me is the DisMeet and I am lucky to have got one that has not been photo bombed. I didn't even get any good pictures of Liddy.

OK - I just double checked... I have one picture of you - and it's one of you walking in front of us - so I really can't see your face.

I do have the pic from the Dis meet - it is a bit blurry - but I think it's passable, if we have no other ones that turned out better?

Thanks for all the Goofy pics again - I hope you don't mind if I borrow a couple to go into my TR??? There are a couple of good ones on there that I didn't get.

D~

OK - I just double checked... I have one picture of you - and it's one of you walking in front of us - so I really can't see your face.

Lovely, you took a picture of my big ol' butt:rotfl2:

I do have the pic from the Dis meet - it is a bit blurry - but I think it's passable, if we have no other ones that turned out better?

I actually got a really good picture, so feel free to steal it from me. I don't mind.:goodvibes

Thanks for all the Goofy pics again - I hope you don't mind if I borrow a couple to go into my TR??? There are a couple of good ones on there that I didn't get.

D~

Feel free to borrow all of the pictures that you want. You took them. :lmao: I did space out a minute when I was taking pics with your camera, I was to busy telling goofy something.:thumbsup2

So I now feel comfortable to continue my update of my day at Epcot.:goodvibes

So we are in Epcot making our way to the Land Pavillion to ride Soarin' when who do we see. . .Daisy Duck with practically no line. I think D asked me if I wanted to go, well of course.:thumbsup2

D and her DD's went first. Daisy was just loving D's completly Donald outfit and they ended up visiting for a long time. At one point she was taking off her ring (or was that a bracelet:confused3) and talking to D about how she wished she had a ring from Donald. It was such a cute moment ans definatly started our trip on a good note. Funny thing is that neither D or me took any pictures of this encounter. I do have a couple of pics on PP, and can't wait to show you all.

Then who was just past Daisy. . Stich who also had basicly no line. How cool is that. Just loved how playful he was with all of us.

WaltDisneyWorld2012013.jpg

I wasn't going to include this picture, but than I remembered that this is when he licked my face, so I thought it made a cute story. Silly, naugty Stitch.

WaltDisneyWorld2012014.jpg

I don't know why I took this next picture, I guess I just thought the tree looked intresting.

WaltDisneyWorld2012016.jpg

The CM with Stitch just loved our outfits (especially D and V's outfits, and of course the bags.:love:) She told us that this would be a good time to see the Characters at the Character Spot so we decided to push Soarin' back (wanted to do it with Liddy anyway) and headed to the Character Spot. Only a 10 minute wait!:woohoo::woohoo: And I actually think we only waited a couple of minutes to see our first character.

First in the line is Mickey. He absolutly loved my outfit featuring his gal pal. He signed to me that he Loved her and that loved me for wearing her. Ahhh, how sweet.

WaltDisneyWorld2012018.jpg

WaltDisneyWorld2012019.jpg

Next was Pluto. Don't remember any special interactions with him, but got to love him.:thumbsup2

WaltDisneyWorld2012021.jpg

So next came my girl Minnie. I must say that I was a little disappointed. I was wearing a Minnie shirt and made my capris to go along with the shirt and she didn't even notice.:sad1:

WaltDisneyWorld2012023.jpg

Next was Donald. Once again I don't remember any special interaction, basicly hug and take my picture and go. That was OK with me though, since I had no kids with me I didn't want to take up to much of their time.

WaltDisneyWorld2012026.jpg

Last but not least was Goofy. He was completly awsome with V and encourage everyone to check out D's TR to see what happened. I will not spoil it hear since she has not posted it yet, but it is worth the read. Priceless. He spent so much time with him that I contimplated skipping him because the people behind us were getting a little upset. But when all was said and done it as my vacation to and I wanted a pic with goofy.

WaltDisneyWorld2012038.jpg

WaltDisneyWorld2012039.jpg

Well I am going to stop here for now. So far a great stop to my trip.

Ok, I'm here now too. Trying to get caught up on everyone's TR...hope I haven't missed anyone yet...I will have to go back and read it all now! :cool1:

Ok, I'm here now too. Trying to get caught up on everyone's TR...hope I haven't missed anyone yet...I will have to go back and read it all now! :cool1:

Hey mblc, glad you are here. Can't wait to read your TR as well.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter