Arghhhh Help Please

traceycooper

<font color=royalblue>Laughs off her mini dramas<b
I'M TRYING TO GET ON THE RECOMMENDED RADISSON WEB CAM TO SEE MY BROTHER & HIS FAMILY SET SAIL & ALL I GET IS A BLANK PART WHERE THE PICTURE IS SUPPOSED TO BE!
I'VE REGISTERED & LOGGED ON & STILL NO LUCK.
WHILST I'VE BEEN DOING THIS MY BROTHER HAS PHONED ME FROM THE SHIP
& ITS SOOOO FRUSTRATING NOT TO SEE IT!!!
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??? :confused3

It may a setting on your actual computer that keeps you you from viewing...I would post on the technical board at this site and ask them....maybe they could offer some assistance.

Good luck...the ship does not sail for about 2 more hours from now.

Well guys i've tried local6 & the ship isnt on it!!!
two palms shows a beach - does the ship sail past that???
I've found another site for the radisson web cam that has instructions & a small picture of the ship that really zooms in when you click on it but i'm not sure if thats a web cam!!!! Theres no zoom (where your cursor turns to a magnifying glass) thats on radissonresortattheport.com

Boy i'm sounding obsessed now!!! But i REALLY want to see the ship being as I'M NOT THERE.....do i sound bitter??? :teeth:

Not at all bitter...just envious like the rest of us when we know someone is sailing and we are not!!!

It doesnt help when i'm remembering i was on the Magic this time 4 months ago!
Seems like a lifetime ago now!
Oh well maybe its best not to punish myself!!! :flower:

it will sail past the two palms cam after it sets sail. I think about 10-15 mins or so after. Try and capture a picture of it when it does. As the local6 cam is situated you will probably see it when it sets sail as well. Good luck.

Thewog - Thanks i will be glued to my screen and very depressed!!!! ;)

Thewog - thats the one i cant get a picture of, the instructions are there but no picture, i've registered and tryed the refresh button, but no luck!!! :confused3

that's so wierd. stayed glued to the computer, you will see it soon....

looks like a storm is rolling in now though.... getting windy and dark.

That wont bother my brother & his family - where from England!!! :goodvibes
Gonna go & put my castaway cay baseball hat on & have a malibu & coke in my disney cruise line glass, to toast them on there way!!! :flower:

there's smoke coming out of the funnel. She's getting ready to set off. I bet everyone is out on deck for Muster right now.

Well i've had a malibu & i'm sat here with my hat on!!! Feeling a little more chilled now!!! I've just sent my brother a photo of me wearing the hat & holding my D/Cruise glass with my bottom lip hitting the floor - that should make em laugh!! :goodvibes
It is looking a little black out there, & i'm watching 'Day Of Destruction'
on TV!!! (between coming on here!!).
Thewog thanks for 'seeing them off' with me, anyone else is welcome to join my 'waving brother off party'!!!
Dont think i better have any more malibu!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter