Are You planning a trip to Disneyland in December?

The number for Disney Dining to prebook your meals..

For dining arrangements, call Disney Dining at (714) 781-DINE (3463).
and
You may purchase special Disneyland® Resort merchandise over the phone by calling Disneyland® DelivEARS at (800) 362-4533†.

Special Occasions
For Guest information, call Guest Relations at (714) 781-7290†.

If someone has detailed info on the Candlelight Procession and the Candlelight Procession Pleassssssssse Post it:goodvibes

as space is very limited to the dinner and the Candlelight Procession itself is only 2 nights.

Thanks Tinkermel:hug:

So... i, too, was thinking of a welcome basket last night ... do i make one and mail it ahead to have it waiting? or do i order one? do i make a little tree and mail it ahead to the hotel? or do i purchase one there?
has anyone purchased a tree from the hotels? what are they like? what is the price range? does anyone have a pic?:confused3
As for the tree, I would recommend making one. The price a couple of years ago was $185 + tax. I only thought about it because we fly in and it would have been very difficult to carry/check thru. I've seen pictures of the tree and it looked very nice but just couldn't justify the cost... so just told everyone to go look in the lobby at the really big tree if they needed a fix! :santa:

oh, and your trip report was fantastic, what a lovely family. I know what you mean about taking family. That's why we always go with the kids and grandkids. The look of excitement at all ages is something to cherish.

Niele.... you are on the islands? i love hawaii... the people are so wonderful! one of my best friends lives on oahu with her husband and allllll his family! The first time i ever went to maui was with my husbands business and they signed me up for this tour..early on they said where to meet.. i quickly saw nnnaaahhhh i'm not doing this... so i got lost.. and had the best day visiting with people who lived there. if you want to see hawaii... you have to *be* hawaii. Hawaii is a experience, a people, a rich culture, a way of life, not a destination on a map:goodvibes

Thanks for the tip about the tree.. i'm going to pack a little tree for my parents room.. and make some little ornaments.

I also want to send them each one of those thick soft robes when we are there! And also the coffee collection and coffee mugs. They would like those kind of things.

Ahhh.. glad you enjoyed the pics.. i'm working on the new trip report from the Disboards girl's only trip my mom and i just went on..it was alot of fun.

Niele.... you are on the islands? i love hawaii... the people are so wonderful! one of my best friends lives on oahu with her husband and allllll his family! The first time i ever went to maui was with my husbands business and they signed me up for this tour..early on they said where to meet.. i quickly saw nnnaaahhhh i'm not doing this... so i got lost.. and had the best day visiting with people who lived there. if you want to see hawaii... you have to *be* hawaii. Hawaii is a experience, a people, a rich culture, a way of life, not a destination on a map:goodvibes

Thanks for the tip about the tree.. i'm going to pack a little tree for my parents room.. and make some little ornaments.

I also want to send them each one of those thick soft robes when we are there! And also the coffee collection and coffee mugs. They would like those kind of things.

Ahhh.. glad you enjoyed the pics.. i'm working on the new trip report from the Disboards girl's only trip my mom and i just went on..it was alot of fun.

Yep, we live on Oahu but the other side where it is more rainy and green. Would love to live outer island but our jobs (thank goodness we're still employed) keep us on the main island. I'm so glad you enjoyed your Maui adventure. Yes, you have to get off the "tourist trip" and become "local" by checking things out. People are so friendly here (mostly). If you give a big smile you will most likely get a big smile and aloha back. Attitude can make or break it. :) This is home and I'm very grateful to have my family here, also.

I'm thinking I may have to splurge on a couple of the robes, also. Not sure which package I'll get but still have plenty of time. That coffee lovers basket with robe sounds pretty good. :coffee:

Well, again, happy planning! :santa:

Hello Miss Dawn:wave2:
We will be there for just the weekend. Dec 4-6. Probably at the Grand, if not in our new villa a regular room. So add Miss LindaLouWho to the list. I think it's awesome that this trip is all about family. I look forward to a meal, drink or even just a visit with you and whatever family is with you.:hug: I just love seeing all the Christmas decorations and the Holiday Tour is a must. We have done it three times because to us the Gingerbread man cookies, fresh hot cocoa in a souvenier cup and reserved seat (chair) for the parade is worth the $47! I hope we can get a group together to do it one night. What a great thread!:)

We will be flying in from Australia (via Hong Kong) on November 30 and staying 6 nights at the Doubletree Guest Suites before flying on to Canada for Christmas/New Year.

First day will be a slow one after all that flying, but can't wait to hit DL. Will also try and fit in a LA/Hollywood Tour on the Saturday rather than face the DL crowds.

Yep, we live on Oahu but the other side where it is more rainy and green. Would love to live outer island but our jobs (thank goodness we're still employed) keep us on the main island. I'm so glad you enjoyed your Maui adventure. Yes, you have to get off the "tourist trip" and become "local" by checking things out. People are so friendly here (mostly). If you give a big smile you will most likely get a big smile and aloha back. Attitude can make or break it. :) This is home and I'm very grateful to have my family here, also.

I'm thinking I may have to splurge on a couple of the robes, also. Not sure which package I'll get but still have plenty of time. That coffee lovers basket with robe sounds pretty good. :coffee:

Well, again, happy planning! :santa:

We lived on Oahu for six months in 2004 and loved it! My husband was sent there for work and I took my 2 year old to the beach everyday. We went to the windward side and/or the north shore almost every weekend to escape the crowds. I so enjoyed meeting so many locals and really immersing myself in the culture. The locals were so welcoming. We also went to the big island for a few days and we went to Maui 2 years ago. Next up-Kauai! (hopefully in a couple of years) Anyway, for a gift basket for my inlaws, my husband and I were thinking of hitting Trader Joe's and getting some of our favorite things. They are pretty inexpensive and we sorely miss not having them in Colorado. Happy planning!

:santa: Updated List :santa:

soak01...nov. 30 for 6 days. We are staying at Doubletree Suites.
Jadedarkstar...nov 29arive staying thru friday, we are staying at HoJos
lulubelle....Dec. 4th thru 6th, we are staying at Grand Californian/Villas
fairykin......Dec. 4th thru 8th, we are staying at Grand Californian
pixelyy.........Dec. 4th-11th. We are staying at Hojo.
PrettyPrincessBelle... week of Dec. 5th
liesel.....Dec 5th -9th We are staying at Hojos
PixieWings71...Dec. 11th-16th. We are staying at HoJos.
Mommy with Dreams .....Dec. 9th-11th. We are staying at HOJO's.
dlawallace.....Dec. 13th-16th We are staying at Disneyland Hotel.
Niele....Dec. 14th-18th at the GC again
QueenDoOver...Dec 17th to 23th Staying in the Pirate Suite at HoJo's
kerickson....Dec 17th to 23th staying at Sheraton and the Villas@GC
ladylyons..Dec 23th to 28th staying at Anaheim Plaza or Hojos
jnjusoioa.......Dec. 27th-Jan. 1st, we are staying at HoJo
Wendylady36 aka WendyLouWho...Dec. { Not sure yet, but reaLLy wanting to go}
JordansMomma aka DebbieLouWho WendyLouWho's sister.. Dec. { not sure yet, but Super really wanting to go}
Andrew's_Princess...{Yes Yes Yes...not sure yet when]
Oscarkitty1......Dec. {Waiting to see if it's WDW or DL}

LindaLouWho.. oooohh i would love it if we could do the christmas tour together! For sure my mom and i, maybe even my DH.. but i don't think my dad will be up to it... i wonder if i can pay and he can meet us at the end for the fireworks.. i'm going to have to talk to you more about this in april. i would love to do this tour with you!:hug:

Liesel.. ooohh i wish we had a Trader Joes... i love that store! I was thinking i'm going to make a little tree and handmake my own ornaments.. also i'm going to bake cookies for my parents room.. and put some packs of hot chocolate together with mugs and mini marshmallows in a pretty bag.

Niele..once they post the updated holiday list of things to order for your room i'll post that info here.

If i've gotten dates wrong on the list or forgotten someone.. please post the list correctly! After all.. this is *our* Disney holiday thread:grouphug:
and we are going to have such a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat time!

Liesel... i saw on another board a thread about making a gift basket for their in laws.. so i cut and pasted it here for you some ideas.

some Disney dollars, maps of all the parks and $ Tree ponchos
disney pin, lip balm, disposable camera

Hello Miss Dawn:wave2:
We will be there for just the weekend. Dec 4-6. Probably at the Grand, if not in our new villa a regular room. So add Miss LindaLouWho to the list. I think it's awesome that this trip is all about family. I look forward to a meal, drink or even just a visit with you and whatever family is with you.:hug: I just love seeing all the Christmas decorations and the Holiday Tour is a must. We have done it three times because to us the Gingerbread man cookies, fresh hot cocoa in a souvenier cup and reserved seat (chair) for the parade is worth the $47! I hope we can get a group together to do it one night. What a great thread!:)

That sounds like fun.

Jadedarkstar...nov 29arive staying thru friday, we are staying at HoJos
JordansMomma aka DebbieLouWho WendyLouWho's sister.. Dec. { not sure yet, but Super really wanting to go}

I wanna go Dawn. Not sure when, but I will make some time.

Looks like I'll be doing two trips in December. The first one will be Dec. 4-7, and then we'll also go closer to Christmas if not actually on Christmas itself. Looking forward to seeing everyone!:lovestruc

Count us in November 30 to December 4. Not sure where we are staying yet.

kaoden39....Nov. 30 to Dec. 4. Not sure where we are staying yet.
Jadedarkstar...nov 29arive staying til sat, we are staying at HoJos
Stacerita.... she's not sure but we want her to go Dec. 4th -6th:rotfl:
cheshiregirl....Dec. 4th-7th and also closer to christmas
MsStinkerbelle...December 23 - December 30th. Currently booked at the Anaheim Hilton.
Cristabelita.....Will come cuz she's livin' oh so close!

Planning to visit December 23 - December 30th. Currently booked at the Anaheim Hilton. Can't wait! :banana:

Hi, Dawn! :hug:

I'll be at school nearby so maybe I'll pop over when you're visiting. My school is 15 minutes north of Disneyland :goodvibes so I definitely plan on getting a Premium AP.

So I don't have any exact dates but I'll let you know if & when I do.

Gotcha covered, Jade!:thumbsup2

Welcome to the December Disneyland trip planning thread, MsStinkerbelle... Love your name!:goodvibes

Cristabelita!:hug:... yeah yeah:yay:

i'm gone til tuesday.. so feel free to post updates if there are any cuz it's all of our thread:grouphug:

Everyone have a HaPpPy and safe weekend!
Always,
dawnprincess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter