• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Are you obsessed with Disney?

beebumble

DIS Veteran
My husband says I'm obsessed with this board.He gets this far away look when I start telling him about something new I've read.
There is so much to see and so much to do.
:earsgirl: :earsboy:

Obsessed? Does checking the DIS first thing in the morning count as obsessed?!:hyper: :teeth:

Totally obsessed...:crazy: crazy for anything Disney

already planning the next FOUR trips:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :tongue: :tongue: :sunny: :earseek: :wave:

Originally posted by sarahsmom73
Obsessed? Does checking the DIS first thing in the morning count as obsessed?!:hyper: :teeth:

Whew!! Me too!!! Coffee and then the DIS!!! Then heigh-ho, heigh-ho, off to work I go!!!:drinking1 :rockband:

Originally posted by cooldisneymom
Whew!! Me too!!! Coffee and then the DIS!!! Then heigh-ho, heigh-ho, off to work I go!!!:drinking1 :rockband:

I Forgot the coffee!!! Coffee and the DIS first thing! No doubt about it!:teeth:

Is it obsessive when you check the boards first thing in the morning and several times during the day? I thought it was normal! However DH thinks I'm nuts and I try not to talk about the boards too much so he doesn't think I went totally over the edge. Just about everything is done for our July trip (26 days from today!!!!), and I'm already starting to think about what PSs I should make for next trip - July 2005. Of course I think the most obsessed I was is when I was waiting for this batch of AP codes, then I couldn't even sleep!

::yes:: I don't watch the news anymore, except to get the local weather, I get all I need to know right here.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::yes:: :earsgirl: :love: :tongue: :hyper:

and crazy about it too!!!! :crazy: or at least everyone thinks I am!

And below is how I am when my trip is tomorrow!!!!
:jumping1:
:thewave:
:rockband: :cool1:

Yes I am a DIS-addict.:D

I am very grateful for the boards and all the info I learn to make our vacation as magical as it can be.

I love the Dis Board!! I check the boards several times I day and often spend evenings reading from it to DH - I don't think he's really listening but he pretends well:D
We aren't going till Dec 05, but every now and then I'll grab one of my kids and say "We're going to Disney World!!
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc "

Kimba

::yes:: I am obsessed. Sometimes I have to tell myself, "Step away from the DIS boards." :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter