Are you obsessed with Disney?

I wouldn't call it obsessed so much as DDO! Disney Detailed Oriented! Ok the fact that I have a new name for it should say something. :crazy:

Hi my name is Amanda and I am an addict!

:wave: :Pinkbounc :crazy: :earseek: ::MickeyMo ::yes:: :hyper: princess: :bride: :groom: :boat: ::MinnieMo :drinking1 :flower: :flower3: :mickeybar :idea: :confused3 :rolleyes1

I am psycho obsessed. I just got back, and I keep telling my husband I wish I were there right now!

oh oh please someone let me win lotto so I can buy a year round time share there.......Please

AND I AM WAY OBSESSED!!! When my DH comes into the room where our computer is and sees me "here", he just shakes his head and says Oh my god!! She's at it again!

Now I have my 15 and 13 year old DD's addicted too!!
:wave2:

I am quilty of being obsessed. :earsgirl: Nothing better to do than read about the REAL:earseek: world. Seventeen trips and counting can't get enough. The Dis keeps me going between visits.
:Pinkbounc Single Didget Dance

Hello , my name is April and I am a Disney addict! My dh rools his eyes every time I open my mouth and even say the word Disney.:crazy: :He just doesn't understand hoew much fun the disney boards are. April:Pinkbounc::

My DH thinks I'm totally nuts most of the time when it comes to anything Disney.

Funny story: When planning our first Disney vacation in 2002 (when I first became obsessed and got hooked on the DIS boards), I started to get so overwhelmed that my DH sent me a dozen yellow roses to my office with a card stating: "Can't wait to see you here at Disney World, Everything will be okay, Love, Mickey" - I'm sure the florist was wondering what that was all about!!

Anyway....already planning a trip to the World in Sept. 2005...

I'm known at our church, work place and with all our friends as the "Disney Freak"!!

LOVE THAT MOUSE!!
:earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

I HAVE A MASTER DEGREE IN DISNEY OBSESSION

We are not allowed outside internet access at work, so no DIS all day for me..So I get up an hour early each day to check out the DIS before I go to work, send DH out the door and I am on the DIS most days at 6:30am...:sunny:

At night I have dinner and I am right back on here....:sunny:

As my kids used to say...DISNEY IS MY LIFE!!!

Ohhhh......I so wish that I could answer your question with a no, since we just returned from WDW. But, I am more obsessed than ever! How do I convince DH that I need to be planning another trip to Disney? I'm HOMESICK! :love:

What, just cuz I wanna live in WDW, you think I might be obsessed????:p

Yes, I'm obsessed! I really do fantasize about having a condo (not DVC...I mean my very own condo) right on the Boardwalk....a fun thing to think about when I'm trying to get to sleep (more fun than counting sheep) and the DIS boards just feed my obsession!;)

Luckily, DH loves Disney too, and we're going to renew our Florida Resident Seasonal Passes when they expire in October.

Total, absolute Disney freak. In Dec 2005 i will graduate as an RN. My dream job...... I want to be the RN at MK!!!!!!

Proud to be a member of the DIS boards. How do yoy defined obsessed, over 600 postings in three months? Not!!!! ::MickeyMo

I thought it was just me, usually we plan a year in advance, but never are able to justify spending the money... the tax money came back, and the stack of bills were paid, how nice not to have to have utilities turned off!! DH totally stressed at work - money in savings account is raising, dd is getting older... BAM lets do it...

we leave in July, everything is paid for, now I'm trying to figure out how to get the best bang for the buck, is that obsessive? I keep reading things to dh, and assuring him all this pre planning will give me a much more relaxed time!!

Hello, my name is Nickimouse, and I am a Disney and Disboard addict! (double whammy for me!):teeth:

Count me in too!! As soon as I get back from one trip, I start planning the next. Maybe I shouldn't use the word planning - OBSESSING would be more like it!!

Disney obseesed and addicted.:crazy: All I think about in when and how to get to WDW and at what time am I getting to the computer for the disboards.:tongue: :tongue: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

:sunny: My husband tells me all of the time I am obsessed. But if I am going to have an obsession this is a great one:Pinkbounc :bounce: :wave2:

Originally posted by DisneyMomx7
Is it obsessive when you check the boards first thing in the morning and several times during the day? However DH thinks I'm nuts and I try not to talk about the boards too much so he doesn't think I went totally over the edge.

This could be me!!! When I'm in our den "Dising" I usually hear someone say "Where's mom, on the Disboards again"! We've had a few dinners burned because I've had to check "just one more post"!

So, obsesseed you ask! No.............not at all! :rolleyes:

I just have to add that the last 2 nights I've had dreams about Disney. 2 nights ago I was in the Haunted Mansion & last night I was vacationing there with some friends - can you believe some of them did not want to go to the MK with me! :crazy: (I went without them) :D

I've never thought of it as being obsessed but I guess I am. I check the boards first thing in the morning several times througout the day and before I go to bed. I think of Disney everyday and have withdrawals once we are home. I have to constantly be planning a trip. So, yes I guess I am obsessed. Not a bad thing is it????:Pinkbounc :tongue: :Pinkbounc :tongue:

I am too! My husband also gets that far away look when I tell him something new off the boards. He is not a Disney nut like I am. Too bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter