• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are you binge watching anything right now?

Just started binge-watching American Horror Story a couple days ago. This show is nuts, but awesome, and I can't look away!

Also love Orange is the New Black, but of course no new episodes yet.

I love Netflix. We actually "cut the cord" on cable/satellite (savings: $984/year!) so Netflix and Hulu are pretty much what we watch (except for buying Walking Dead new seasons on Amazon).

Blue Bloods! I started watching on real TV and I think I was somewhere in season 4. So we got Netflix just so I could start from the beginning. Love it!!!

I also Binge watched Season 1 of
BROADCHURCH
(this show is amazing!!!! Season 2 starts this week on PBS-do NOT watch even commercials of season 2 or Season 1 is ruined for you)

Also -Happy Valley
(very intense-BBC made for one of the US Cable stations)

My last two binges were Gilmore Girls in December and Hart of Dixie in January. Next up is The Fall or Six Feet Under.

Game of Thrones for me! I'm also eyeing CSI: Miami and Forensic Files, but I wanna finish one show before starting another!

Ooooh. OHSHC is awesome! Haruhi and Honey-sempai are adorable!

ETA: I should probably add Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood to my list then as well. I'm almost done!

Watched Blue Bloods in December.

Just finished Arrow last week.

Now we're watching The 100.

Just started binge watching True Blood. I read a bunch of the Sookie Stackhouse books years ago, so I get the jest of it. There are things that I had forgotten (Barry the Bellboy) that I am like "wow"! about.

The show has sucked DH in as well (no pun intended). Currently we are on Season 3, episode 7 (or 6 - I can't remember for sure).

Hannibal since the new season is about to start! Next up is looking to be Endeavour or The Flash.

On Memorial Day weekend I usually binge watch HBO's Band of Brothers. It really is one of the best war series out there. I missed watching it this time around as I had too much to do. Though I have HBO Go so I can hit it up anytime soon.

I have started to binge watch Boy Meets World because I love the Disney show Girl Meets World.

Sons of Anarchy. OITNB. Husband has done those plus Breaking Bad and is now on Friday Night Lights. Someone earlier mentioned Rectify...it films in my hometown along with The Walking Dead

Old House episodes! We've watched most of them before but never made it to the end. I think we just got to where we left off. Excited for the new OITNB!!

Orange is the New Black
Breaking Bad... so sad this show is over
House of Cards
Bloodline
Mad Men- just started

I will have to binge watch Orange is the New Black as soon as it comes out. I need to finish it while my kids are in school which ends shortly after it comes out in June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter