Are you binge watching anything right now?

Currently catching up on Orphan Black (new season coming up), Game of Thrones (new season coming up) and The Strain (FX). About to start on Archer and Olive Kitteridge (I spotted someone from Gotham in this and am curious).

Whaaaaaaat?? :eek:

I know. I know. I am a terrible person. :(

The thing that sucks is that I know it's a great show, and I want to love it and get sucked into the SOA vortex, but it's just not happening. I gave it an entire season. Maybe I should stop trying to make SAMCRO happen.....:happytv:

I just started Walking Dead and a co-worker recommended Shameless. Walking Dead is ok, Im only on season2 but its already getting predictable:confused3 I was told to stick with it, it just keeps getting better

TWD season 3 was my favorite, and it does get better. I agree with you, very predictable on certain things. It's not Breaking Bad-House of Cards-Homeland "omggodsogooood", but it's a decent show. I hope you stick with it.

I just started Walking Dead and a co-worker recommended Shameless. Walking Dead is ok, Im only on season2 but its already getting predictable:confused3 I was told to stick with it, it just keeps getting better

SPOILER ALERT RE TWD: Honestly, I don't think it actually does - by mid-season 2 I was ready for them to start "taking it to" the zombies, and they never really do. Every new episode I watch now leaves me thinking it should probably be my last. As for Shameless, it's super-quirky and the characters are really endearing, which is neat for a while but I stopped watching it altogether in season 4 because it's also extremely filthy, which became impossible for me to justify after a while. OTOH, that might be what some people love about it.:lmao:

Some of the ones I have recently watched are;
Doc martin
Paradise Hotel
Bomb Girls
Call the Midwife

(I'm on a BBC kick.)

My husband and I are watching Justified and Jericho too.

Finished Paradise Hotel yesterday so I'm in search of a new one.

I think the end of season 2 is what sucks you in. popcorn::

We've done Orange is the new black and currently on season 4 of Dexter.

I'm watching LOST. I only have a few episodes left and I'm not sure what I'm going to do after!

Wentworth....

Just finished season 1 and about to start season 2 on netflix.

It is a woman's prison show based in Australia....very good!!!

How to get away with Murder
its on ABC and I missedit-a friend recommended it
it is REALLY GOOD!!!!

now I can watch the reguilar Thurs nite episodes

Wentworth....

Just finished season 1 and about to start season 2 on netflix.

It is a woman's prison show based in Australia....very good!!!

we just started watching this one yesterday because of your post. Only two episodes in but I'm really liking it so far

Love it. There's only one season (10 episodes) so far but hoping they have plans for many more.

Don't know if it is binge-watching, but I am totally addicted to the show "Castle". I watch every show every time it comes on. I have
seen some of them 10 times and more. I have all of this season so far on my DVR and I watch and re-watch them, too.

After tonight I have a feeling Blacklist is next up for a binge watching.

I am just about to finish Season 1 of " About a Boy" . I guess I will have to wait for the second season since it is still on TV. I am about to start Season 2 of Homeland and then maybe The Good Wife since I only watched the first episode.

Over the holidays, I binged on Gilmore Girls. I was sick some of that time and can't believe how fast I went through the 7 seasons.

I finished Torchwood.. I will say Children of the Earth was a GREAT heart breaking season..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter