Are Moo Moo's And Boo Boo's Doomed?...Part 5

Weather in San Diego is very similar to here. It's 113 miles.

Two hours is without traffic or road construction, normal travel time is about 3 - 4 hours depending on whether or not it's rush hour or not.

Wow, that would be a nice drive for me to come see you... I think I work until 5 each evening, so maybe not this visit... :sad1:

I fly out early Friday morning back home.

Wow, that would be a nice drive for me to come see you... I think I work until 5 each evening, so maybe not this visit... :sad1:

I fly out early Friday morning back home.

If we didn't have three apartments vacant and in rehab and a vacation coming up, we might not mind driving down in the afternoon for dinner and then coming back. We could miss rush hour that way, but with everything we have going on right now, it just wouldn't work out. :sad1:

We've lost our sparkle and ****oo is a dirty word on the DIS. We are NOT in a happy place.:eek:

If we didn't have three apartments vacant and in rehab and a vacation coming up, we might not mind driving down in the afternoon for dinner and then coming back. We could miss rush hour that way, but with everything we have going on right now, it just wouldn't work out. :sad1:

I would never ask you to drive down for that... That is just too much. I will miss you but we will make this happen!

I am at the airport, waiting for my flight...

I will try and enjoy my time there, I used to love to go to Anheim, I went about once a month, a couple of years ago, but now I just see a very long flight...

We've lost our sparkle and ****oo is a dirty word on the DIS. We are NOT in a happy place.:eek:

I think it's time we get our sparkles back or we loose these boo boos.

I will try and enjoy my time there, I used to love to go to Anheim, I went about once a month, a couple of years ago, but now I just see a very long flight...

Have a safe flight and welcome to CA.

I would never ask you to drive down for that... That is just too much. I will miss you but we will make this happen!

If we were in our life of leisure, we would be happy to drive down. Just unfortunately, we are currently in life of chaos! :lmao:

I hope you have a nice time. I imagine by now you are on the plane and halfway here, if not landing!

If we were in our life of leisure, we would be happy to drive down. Just unfortunately, we are currently in life of chaos! :lmao:

I just have this mental image of Agent 86 with the door closing on him. You need some Get Smart in your life of chaos! Make sure you have some fun too. :hug:

I am here, made it safe and sound, 20 minutes early!

6 hours of flying...Whew, so glad to be on the ground.

I am unpacking, then heading to the grocery store. I think dinner tonight will be at point loma seafood!

I just have this mental image of Agent 86 with the door closing on him. You need some Get Smart in your life of chaos! Make sure you have some fun too. :hug:

Ha! :laughing: That's not quite what I meant! But I better run to the grocery store. I have to get a half ham in the oven. We went to DL instead of cooking an Easter Ham so I'm doing it this Sunday. I have a turkey for later in the week.

I am here, made it safe and sound, 20 minutes early!

6 hours of flying...Whew, so glad to be on the ground.

I am unpacking, then heading to the grocery store. I think dinner tonight will be at point loma seafood!

Glad you made it safe, welcome to beautiful SD. Enjoy the rest of the day there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter