Are Moo Moo's And Boo Boo's Doomed?...Part 5

Just a quick pop in to catch up after a busy week. Yay for Friday!!!

So after all that work getting our Disneyland reservation Matt's job is saying noone can take off early November because they are getting new phones. His manager is consulting her manager to see if she can make an exception. Grrrrr

Stay tuned......

Really? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I'll be happy to take you on a virtual cruise!

What are your dates in October? We are going to book a 2014 cruise on board. The 4 night Magic Cruises in October are on our list of choices.

Why 4 days when an extra 3 days will be more fun?:rotfl:

We are both going on to Oct 11 (through 18) southern on the Magic out of San Juan!

I'm so looking forward to this trip. Hopefully my DD and DSIL will be with us.

I just got back. Bad news, her two wounds opened back up so back in a month. And I have to do dressing changes and put MediHoney on it daily.

Darn, I was hoping all would be well for a while and give you both a break.:hug:

Ya so I came back and called cause I needed my calendar to check and set one up for 1030am Monday. They called today to "confirm" my 10am (not 1030 like they said) apt and said to come at 945?! Wth?! So I agree with my husb that I am probably gonna get there and they will be closed Mondays. Grrrr

Praying Monday goes better for you.:hug:

Hey everyone!

:wave2: Howdy!

Ya so I came back and called cause I needed my calendar to check and set one up for 1030am Monday. They called today to "confirm" my 10am (not 1030 like they said) apt and said to come at 945?! Wth?! So I agree with my husb that I am probably gonna get there and they will be closed Mondays. Grrrr

They don't seem to be ranking very high right now.. Hope they do wonderful work to make up for all this..

Hi all... Being semi productive. Prepped dinner, almost done w laundry (including stripping bed, washing linens, and remaking) and getting some crafting done

So I decided to throw our blankets in the washer and saw the biggest Palmetto Bug (ie ROACH!!!) I've ever seen. Those blankets are not getting dried til my husband gets home and investigates.

Also got a call from our Theatre about my season tickets for next year (I checked that I want to make a change) and changed us to Sunday matinee and (imo) better seats!! :thumbsup2

Hi all... Being semi productive. Prepped dinner, almost done w laundry (including stripping bed, washing linens, and remaking) and getting some crafting done

So I have done all the grocery shopping, all laundry is done, including the bed stuff, and remade.

Now scanning in all the receipts and filing stuff away, no I have to start planning my week... I have got to check weather, to plan clothes...

So I decided to throw our blankets in the washer and saw the biggest Palmetto Bug (ie ROACH!!!) I've ever seen. Those blankets are not getting dried til my husband gets home and investigates.

Also got a call from our Theatre about my season tickets for next year (I checked that I want to make a change) and changed us to Sunday matinee and (imo) better seats!! :thumbsup2

Yuck on the bug

Yeah, on the seats..

So I have done all the grocery shopping, all laundry is done, including the bed stuff, and remade.

Now scanning in all the receipts and filing stuff away, no I have to start planning my week... I have got to check weather, to plan clothes...

We are having wonderful weather. Sunny and almost in the 70s.

End of daylight saving last night; so we got an extra hour's sleep.

Sunday - no fixed plans other than to get some pruning and weeding done in the garden this morning; and DS has a friend coming over this afternoon. Just a quiet day otherwise. Might work on the PTR.

Another Home Depot run for us, more plants and outdoor lights for the house. We have a baseball game tonight and I'm hoping it doesn't rain, we're cloudy right now.

San Diego to South CA about 2 hours. It should be very nice weather in SD

Got all my laundry done yesterday, I have been behind for over a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter